Marion Co. vs Smith Co.

diehardpurple

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on up here next week and ill show you a kid...... take it for what its worth..then we will find out who will need to go to bed with mommy and daddy oh but yes thats right it might be another personal foul unsportmanlike conduct on me i guess that will make 10 on us carried over into another week...................... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

no it wont be carried anywhere except maybe next season cause i dont think they can do a 15 yarder in bballl /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

7 what happened to the other 2 we had 9 all together..

not what the stats say

no it wont be carried anywhere except maybe next season cause i dont think they can do a 15 yarder in bballl /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

not what the stats say

what are you laughing for you will be there next week with us when sc show you and that little team just how inferior you guys really are........whats 7 days

Na, our region is so weak remember? Tyner was going to blow out Westmoreland. Marion was going to blow out York. Sequatchie was going to play within 14 of Smith. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Didnt that good York team beat you battle tested huh well see

what are you laughing for you will be there next week with us when sc show you and that little team just how inferior you guys really are........whats 7 days

7 days= a week /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I guess we will see in 7 days

Somebody that can.....give us a better Title to this thread. Please. It's 4 1/2 pages in two hours and 15 minutes. This thread is going to get so huge. All the while, the first thing everybody will look for is.....

Marion Warriors at Smith

A simpe, Co. would be good enough. Can we get that done? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Marion Co. at Smith Co.

Will the purple storm get blacked out by the dark hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody that can.....give us a better Title to this thread. Please. It's 4 1/2 pages in two hours and 15 minutes. This thread is going to get so huge. All the while, the first thing everybody will look for is.....

Marion Warriors at Smith

A simpe, Co. would be good enough. Can we get that done? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Help him out Moderators, it pains me to read a grown man beg; (you are a grown man, aren't you). He's right you know. How much work can a Co. be for a moderator anyway.

Thats it from me bigreid, you're on your own from here. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck Warriors.

Both passes were dropped no hits at all on anybody remember we were the ones doing the hard hitting thats why we had 9 personal foul penalties in the ballgame 9 of them thats why we couldnt capitalize on anything you wasnt better and who was responsible for your sloppy play tonight the york dragons were thats who..........where was that 34-0 at i cant get a marion co person to tell me that it should have been at least 45-0 playing us at home remember we are just weak cream puff muffins ask that team of yours if our boys are muffins.....Carthage will see the game film next week let them look at that allstar team marion is fielding...........tell the boys on monday when they are watching the game film not to fall out of their seats from laughing at that allstar lineup marion has got. oh by the way marion you guys dont want alcoa you said all week you wanted alcoa no you dont you really dont...........

Hey sweetheart...

1: I think we need to ask Geno(no offense Geno) from south pitts if you can borrow some of his meds because you really need to calm down wouldn't want you stroking out on us!

2: I understand you are upset about those 9 personal fouls but I can't help you there....lol...your boys must have been doing something wrong to get them

3: Evidently we were better, like nohope said this was the second worst game we have played all season and we still won.....do you need some more tissue?

4: I expected york to come out and play a better game tonight, I myself am glad because the shut out we put on you guys a couple of weeks ago made for a boring game. I would rather see a close game any night as a shut out makes things a little more interesting don't ya think?

5: I for one after the way your boys and your coach acted kinda wish we had beat you 45 to 0 but it didn't happen and I never expected it to.....If your boys hadn't improved since the first time we played them I would really feel sorry for you because there wouldn't be enough Kleenexes in Marion County to dry up your tears!

6: It makes me get that warm fuzzy feeling inside to hear you call our boys all stars....I think they are all all stars and your jealousy just proved it....lol.....

7: Our boys are playing one game at a time.....right now we are going to get ready for next weeks game with Smith Co. not even gonna discuss the possibility of MC playing Alcoa with you right now but if we are still in it when Alcoa rolls around come back and yell at me and we will discuss that game when it gets here since you don't have anything to look forward to on Friday nights anymore I'm sure I can keep you entertained talking about my Warriors!

8: Oh yea if you still think those passes were just dropped go check out KenWallacephoto.com he has some good shots of those receivers getting hit and the balls hitting the ground!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Get ready boys because here comes round 2 make us proud!!!!