Marion Co. vs Smith Co.

diehardpurple

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope yall have a safe trip up!!!

Saturday morning in the valley!!!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> To both of them. Man, he's gittin' it on that bike. Wish I could ride like that.

Marion wins.......because ya'll insist.

glover is the man.......too bad he's an Owl fan. I'd like to have him on our side this week.

Marion wins, because............of all this SC blah, blah, blah stuff.

Well put nohope /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Marion 27 SMITH 12

Well put nohope /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Marion 27 SMITH 12

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Sounds about right.

Marion wins because, hoopitup10 sez so..........We just can't lose to a bunch of hoot owls.

The only thing an owl has ever made famous... Got to love them hot wings though... Any of the Marion guys up for all you can eat wednesday give me a shout /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Talk about a thread getting blown up.....all I can say is......

LOL

Marion4Life is a treat.

As long as the 4.7 40 back runs as hard as he has all year, he'll be fine. He's a good player M4L. That's a legit compliment on this thread.....WOW.

Nobody wanted to answer my "football" questions so here goes....We'll flip this around. I'll tell you what MC is going to try to do and then a MC fan can tell me what the Owls are going to try to do? Sound fair enough......the Warriors runs a 3-5 and are solid up front. They're gonna run the ball right at the Owls. Splitback and wing-slot are a couple of the formations SC will from the Warriors. The backs run extremely hard and the qbs make the right reads on the veer while throwing it just enough to keep you off balanced. Is that close? Now....your turn MC.