South Pittsburg vs Friendship Christian

TheAmbassador

I have said that I dont think this team is as good as last years, BUT if we can get the perfomance from Terrell that we got at Tyner mixed in with a great running game then we will be making a trip back to the state. I hope we come out ready to play. If we do and handle business I think we can win easily but if its a tight game I wouldnt be suprised at all. Come on SP take care of business this week then lets head to the Creek Bank! Ill make my prediction later. To the Friendship Christian folks have a safe trip down here & get ready for some football then have a safe trip back! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weather right now for game time is going to be raining. You know how the weather can change from day to day so I hope it can at least stop for the game but if it doesn't this game will be won by who can hang on to the ball better. You don't have to worry about a muddy field though,our field is in good shape.

Actually its going to be sunny tomorrow and only a 30% chance of showers for Friday according to the weather channel so I do not think rain will be a factor at all.

I just got though watching the weather and it is calling for rain friday evening. So if that happens it will most likely slow down SP running game. So who ever holds on to the ball should have a better chance. I still think SP will pull it off.

SP-34

FC-14

I really can't speak for FCS, but I'd be willing to bet they didn't prepare too much for LV. I'm sure they watched a little film and developed a gameplan, both offensively and defensively, but only practiced for LV all of about 1.5-2 days. I would say that they've been focusing on this game for three good weeks, playing MJCA in week 10.

Purely speculation.

I understand what you are saying, but if they were preparing for SP, they should have been able to shut down LV running game more effectively. In reality, it is dangerous to read too much into common opponents though for a number of reasons. I think both FCS and SP will be ready to play.

I have said that I dont think this team is as good as last years, BUT if we can get the perfomance from Terrell that we got at Tyner mixed in with a great running game then we will be making a trip back to the state. I hope we come out ready to play. If we do and handle business I think we can win easily but if its a tight game I wouldnt be suprised at all. Come on SP take care of business this week then lets head to the Creek Bank! Ill make my prediction later. To the Friendship Christian folks have a safe trip down here & get ready for some football then have a safe trip back! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Pirates just as last year guys dont get concerned with any other team than Friendship Christian. Forget any other teams exist because if you dont win Friday they wont. Play like this is the last game give it all you have by completing blocking assignments and defensive assignments as you have all year and I believe you will get the victory. Offense you need to come out clicking on all eight cylinders for all 4 qtr's.

The Friendship boys better be ready to hit Friday night! I talked to some of the players this afternoon and they said they were going to play one of the hardest, toughest games they have played all year this year and try to really throw some big licks. So, to all of the Friendship players I have a little message for you: You better look to your left, look to your right, look behind you, and especially in front of you because licks will be thrown Friday night, and I gurantee you that you will feel every one of them to! The orange and black is one of the hardest hitting teams around. So watch every single move you make! Hope everyone has a safe game though so do not think I am wanting anyone to get hurt because I am not!!

My prediction for Friendship Christian Friday night is PAIN!

Believe me, FCS will bring the pain, Region Four is way more physical and hard hitting than region two. All ive seen out of region two is david jones outrunning a corvette and watertown leave Grace in the dirt. It was very clear that the Grace christian team was not used to being hit the way watertown hit them. The pirates can talk about hitting hard all they want, but if they try to outmuscle FCS they will be disapointed and hurt.