(2nd Round) Franklin Rebels vs. Hendersonvile Commandos

huskergymnast33

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't the only adult that made that observation.

HF why wasn't there more fans there?

There were a good chunk of people there and it was much louder than the Ravenwood side. They will be more people this week, should be a great atmosphere. I thought we were just talking about the student section though which was loud and full.

if hville comes out and actually plays i say

Franklin-28

HHS-31

Are you really a Franklin fan, or is this just a sad attempt to fire up your troops? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You've got to be kidding me, you can't sit here and tell me that Ravenwood was louder in that game. I was there, and man, you are just plain wrong!

Louder crys when u see hhs booted out.

Poor exccuse not to fill the stands cause playoff game beech gallatin etc, funny in region paly all around williamson co are packed

After going on Hendersonville's website, I see that Nick Yazzi runs a 4.68 40 yard dash. Since he is God, I guess he can run a 4.2 whenever he needs to get away from defenders. Oh wait, he can't. Franklin's secondary has a safety that runs at least a 4.55, and will easily contain God. On the whole Franklin team, there are at least 5 players who are as fast as God. He won't be much of a factor. Period. This Franklin team is head and shoulders above the 2006 team that was upset by HHS, and will not lose on Friday night.

Franklin 35

Hendersonville 21

Game over