Morristown East vs Sullivan South

EASTFAN

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last two summers? First off Curt was the starting QB the summer before and its great he practiced with him as he should have been, but I'm unsure where these kids were practicing at but BD was a workaholic in the offseason, running and lifting as well as participating in the offseason work outs, Dont think anyone came down toward Fall Branch way to throw any balls, road does go both ways, parents work and some werent driving themselves at that time, so unfair to call that out PEROID. But I'll point out it seems there is an inner school rift i can see and feel at these games when it comes down to who came from Colonial heights and who came from Sullivan and who runs with who and so on, I'm not the only Rebel fan who has said this also. But I will say this never once have I said anything bout Seth, great kid with LOADS of potential at wideout. And no doubt has made his fair share of great catches on the field. We all need to move on and get ready for Greeneville tommorow night, I'll be rooting for the whole team tomm, including good ole #1. I dont blame you for defending your son as I would do the same if mine played LOL. Lets take it out on Greeneville! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am going to AGAIN correct just the facts. This in no way takes away from what an excellent QB BD is and what a fine young man he is as well. We all know that. We all know that Seth is as well.

1. I don't fight Seth's battles for him. He is completly unaware of any of your comments and bashing and how he works thing out is up to him on the field. He knows nothing of any of this.

2. You guys do have very selective opinions when it suits you. Funny how some kids are fair game to criticize and others do take no responsibility. Funny how the three other players that dropped passes were never mentioned. Neither were the poor passes. Just realize you WERE picking on just him. And to make that obvious, I just pointing out the facts.

3. I know where Curt was last summer genious. I said the last two summers. The FACT is, Seth was on the SOUTH field two summers ago running routes with Curt before the official SSHS pre-seaon workouts started. Just him and Curt mostly. Phone calls were made, take that how you want. This summer he was throwing, again before the SSHS preseason started, with Haden and St. Clair. That's the facts, Jack. I never said BD didnt work. I'm sure he did as he got bigger, stonger and faster. We were all proud of him and excited for the team.

4. Anyone that knows Seth, knows that he works extremely hard and has a huge heart for his teammates and wants to be perfect. I wouldn't want a kid on my team that didn't get somewhat upset when he isnt perfect. Can't blame him for that.

5. I'd rather listen to the South football talk instead of hearing you uninformed people yak. I never meant to drag anyone into it. I just got tired of hearing ALL the responsibility being put on Seth. Back to the topic please, as I'm done. You want to discuss it further, I will be glad to discuss it.