Morristown East vs Sullivan South

EASTFAN

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley wouldn't claim him! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOL very funny forum Noob /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I'll deal with you later /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh and Realrebel69..................Relation yes and I dont mind who knows it, Im his uncle and love him like a son or brother of my own. Great Christian kid thats active in church and an all around great, mature young man. He makes me a better person just knowing him and could set an example for us all on how we should be living our lives.

Good luck Rebels tomm night, lets roll thru the Devils!!!!

LOL very funny forum Noob /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I'll deal with you later /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh and Realrebel69..................Relation yes and I dont mind who knows it, Im his uncle and love him like a son or brother of my own. Great Christian kid thats active in church and an all around great, mature young man. He makes me a better person just knowing him and could set an example for us all on how we should be living our lives.

southfan23 thank you for jumping out on a limb and revealing your identity i just knew you had to have some kind of close relationship to brad from all the information and input you bring to the table on him, and Brad is a very fine youngman and you have every right to be a proud uncle of the one who wears the #4 silver and Columbia blue uniform /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> , you wouldn't happen to be the father of the other jeffers kid who use to play for south but quit a few years back now are you?

No, other side of the family for me bud. See you guys tomm night better break out the long johns and cold gear cause it may get a lil frigid. But I cannot wait to see a showcase of speed on that turf, the field looks AMAZING! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Lemme state as i have earlier in posts w/o a doubt this years team has so many great young men on it, its amazing. The maturity and class these kids show me everytime ive talked to them makes me even more proud to be a Rebel fan! I guess my favorite sleeper for the year is Ricky Neeley, man what a hoss. This kid may not have the D1 size or speed that people prototypicaly take but let me tell you NO one on that field has a bigger heart. He has to be my defensive player of the year with Columbo right there with him. I think if the opposing team drove a truck on the field Charlie would take it on w/o a 2nd thought LOL, that kids talent to get to the ball and his fearless tackling makes him deadly.

i don't remember anyone blaming your son for anything that was out of his control... and you're right BD doesn't look his way awhole lot when throwing the ball and that's becuz he has KK who is alot more experience and have alot more chemistry between the 2 of them from freshman and JV ball. but the point is seth will have his time to shine at #1 reciever next year! and imo he has alot of work to do if he wants to lead an awesome 5a recievingcore next year consisting him,Zanoni,Ellis,and whoever else works there way up to one of those starting spots. btw i'm glad i know seth personally because if i didn't i would really get the wrong idea about his characteristics and the way he is from listening to you take up for him and every little down fall he has..........and idc about whatever else you comment to or about me on this topic of seth because this is not the reason i read and post on coacht and i know no matter what i do or say i'm not gonna be able to please you so i'm just gonnia drop it right now and continue fighting with the other teams instead of my own comrades and hopefully you will grow up and do the same /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Rebels!

I absolutely love the South thread. It should be on Entertainment Tonight.

I wonder if Maryville's threads have this kind of stuff on them? D-B's don't because they are getting ready for Basketball and Band Competitions by now.

Watch it bucko, I know where you sit! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I will agree with you whole heartedly on Bradley. We are so proud of him!

....and yes I am related too /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> see now don't we all feel better /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I like it when we unite under one banner. A house divided cannot stand. Together we can take on the Devils and win.

GO REBS!!!!!!

I just got my /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> and I sat down to enjoy some internal bickering and you all make up /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> . Must be game day /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hi Ya'll! Haven't logged on all week until today so I just read the back log and now up all caught up. These are the things I've learned:

1. I should be glad my son is brown. He is also very fast- especially when he's running from me. With these two qualities, I'm certain that he will now be Florida State's #1 recruit next year. He will need me to move to Tally to keep an eye on him. I'll begin packing now!

2. Seth Watterson is fantastic. We love him. We love him when he catches a pass. We love him when he drops them. We love him because he's a great kid that wears that Rebel Jersey and gives us all something to do on Friday night. I also have extra Taylor Girls that I would like to arrange marriage with Seth. Play it tonight, #1!

3. Band players and band parents are different that football players and football parents. My husband is a past band nerd (drums) but now is a proud football parent. Should we be sitting apart? I think it would be safest after reading the posts. (I have blue hair and a big mouth, so he doesn't want to sit with me anyway.) /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

4. It's really going to be cold tonight. Us FSU fragile alums do not fair well in cold. Could someone bring me hot chocolate and a tanning bed to watch from?

5. I really wish I knew a lot of technical stuff about football so I could sound smart like COMP, but, alas.... Barb & I are just the sweethearts of Coach T. Except Barb really knows some football stuff-- go Barb!

6. NO one will be yelling louder than me tonight. I will be wearing Dylan's #5 jersey. For some history, my little brother was an old Rebel #5, Josh Morrison, he actually holds a South record for interceptions. Now the only thing he can catch is a cold. Anyway--- if you think you can out yell me, bring it.

7. The twins played a horrible joke on Bobby this morning- they didn't tell him he had a delay or was out....they let him put his little tie and shirt on, come down, eat breakfast, do his chores...and then they told him! Paybacks since they go to JC Schools and we are never out! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

8. I brought two boys from my 3rd grade class to the game last week. They want to be Rebels when they grow up. This is funny because they go to JC Schools and wore the Rebels Bobby T #2 Tshirts all day then went with their teacher to the South game. So, I'm doing a good job recruiting kids from Science Hill early. My Friday newsletter to parents was titled "Why did the Hilltoppers cross the road? To see SOUTH in the playoffs, baby!"

Rebel Nation

Pray for a heat wave!

Love, the Bobby Mama #2

"The Sweetheart of Coach T"

Hi Ya'll! Haven't logged on all week until today so I just read the back log and now up all caught up. These are the things I've learned:

1. I should be glad my son is brown. He is also very fast- especially when he's running from me. With these two qualities, I'm certain that he will now be Florida State's #1 recruit next year. He will need me to move to Tally to keep an eye on him. I'll begin packing now!

2. Seth Watterson is fantastic. We love him. We love him when he catches a pass. We love him when he drops them. We love him because he's a great kid that wears that Rebel Jersey and gives us all something to do on Friday night. I also have extra Taylor Girls that I would like to arrange marriage with Seth. Play it tonight, #1!

3. Band players and band parents are different that football players and football parents. My husband is a past band nerd (drums) but now is a proud football parent. Should we be sitting apart? I think it would be safest after reading the posts. (I have blue hair and a big mouth, so he doesn't want to sit with me anyway.) /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

4. It's really going to be cold tonight. Us FSU fragile alums do not fair well in cold. Could someone bring me hot chocolate and a tanning bed to watch from?

5. I really wish I knew a lot of technical stuff about football so I could sound smart like COMP, but, alas.... Barb & I are just the sweethearts of Coach T. Except Barb really knows some football stuff-- go Barb!

6. NO one will be yelling louder than me tonight. I will be wearing Dylan's #5 jersey. For some history, my little brother was an old Rebel #5, Josh Morrison, he actually holds a South record for interceptions. Now the only thing he can catch is a cold. Anyway--- if you think you can out yell me, bring it.

7. The twins played a horrible joke on Bobby this morning- they didn't tell him he had a delay or was out....they let him put his little tie and shirt on, come down, eat breakfast, do his chores...and then they told him! Paybacks since they go to JC Schools and we are never out! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

8. I brought two boys from my 3rd grade class to the game last week. They want to be Rebels when they grow up. This is funny because they go to JC Schools and wore the Rebels Bobby T #2 Tshirts all day then went with their teacher to the South game. So, I'm doing a good job recruiting kids from Science Hill early. My Friday newsletter to parents was titled "Why did the Hilltoppers cross the road? To see SOUTH in the playoffs, baby!"

Rebel Nation

Pray for a heat wave!

Love, the Bobby Mama #2

"The Sweetheart of Coach T"

D, you ARE the heat wave! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />