Morristown East vs Sullivan South

EASTFAN

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Lord, can you people not read!? He said he feels like Stacy feels like there are no D1 players on this team. Not himself! We all know Ty is D1 and maybe a couple more.

Good grief, if you weren't there to get my back it's hard telling what would be going on. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Guys...I would love nothing more than for my son to go to an SEC school. But go do a recruit day at Carson Newman and then go do a recruit day at MTSU. The difference is the difference between Sullivan South and Colonial Heights Middle School. Combine both of them and you still couldn't hold a candle to Appy State. See where I'm going with this? Does anyone remember how dominate Curt was. He took the game in his own hands...period. Who do you see doing this now? The SEC didn't give him the time of day. Has anyone seen any coaches at practice? C'mon guys, let's win this week and maybe it will help a bit!

Guys...I would love nothing more than for my son to go to an SEC school. But go do a recruit day at Carson Newman and then go do a recruit day at MTSU. The difference is the difference between Sullivan South and Colonial Heights Middle School. Combine both of them and you still couldn't hold a candle to Appy State. See where I'm going with this? Does anyone remember how dominate Curt was. He took the game in his own hands...period. Who do you see doing this now? The SEC didn't give him the time of day. Has anyone seen any coaches at practice? C'mon guys, let's win this week and maybe it will help a bit!

Pretty good advice Comp. It is amzing how few D1s are out there in some areas and then other areas a bunch. Maryville Championships have been won on the shoulders for the most part, by young men who go to college and then play intramurals.

Pretty good advice Comp. It is amzing how few D1s are out there in some areas and then other areas a bunch. Maryville Championships have been won on the shoulders for the most part, by young men who go to college and then play intramurals.

Maryville championships are won by a football genius. As far as talent is concerned, they are no different than yours or ours.

What about other MLC teams and D1 material? Obviously there are alot of good running backs who get alot of press but there are other positions that may contain D1 potential. Let's be realistic here for a second. Most posters on here claiming that so and so is D1 material has a dog in the fight. How about some unbias opinions??

I Believe that there is a few players from south with D1 Potential as long as they keep playing better and better the next few weeks.

with that being said i believe KK 6"3 185pound WR with a 4.6 forty time can go D1 as long as he takes and does good on all his finally test.........i also believe that Beedle 6"3 270 has the size to go D1 but before he can actually survive at a D1 school i believe he has alot of toughning up to do /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> And as long as 6"2 190 Davenport ( Jim Bob) as the kids call him keeps playing like he has been and gives watterson some super glue then i believe that he's got a shot at a small D1 school. and as far as juniors go i know it's still early to tell but as long as Ty and Clint get bigger,faster,and Stronger over the off season then they'll also have the chance to go D1, and IMO Watterson has the speed and just barely the height to go D1 but first he needs to learn how to [/size]CATCH THE Ball!! /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> and i'm sure some of you are wondering why i didn't say anything about Fletch and the reason is first off don't get me wrong Taylor has more heart then anyone on the team IMO and from what i have heard the kid lives and breaths football /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> but i hate to say it because it is a real pitty but if you not running atleast a 4.4 forty and weighing atleast 220 and not being rascious one single bit but more then likely if your skin isn't black or brown then your not gonna be a D1 RB i mean it's that plain and simple.................and i hope i didn't offend anyone from this post /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />