Morristown East vs Sullivan South

EASTFAN

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No recruiting on coacht, please. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Which side are you sitting on Friday night? We don't want you to change sides halfway through the game

Aw man, I was gonna suggest she send him down to Greeneville.The tuition is cheap for out-of-county students.There's plenty of room for smart talented kids....and a yellow brick road to the play-offs.

Thanks for the props Batman, RM3, and Wildcat. I'll just keep givin' that same Mama speech and hope it helps. He's worked REALLY hard on and off the field since his return halfseason. I'd still like to see Bobby, Fletch, & TY BUST IT OUT on Greeneville!

Give Dylan Ellis support- he played great and pulled off some magic. They boy comes from hard times and needs as much support as he can get. I'll be wearing his #5 jersey at Greeneville--- he asked me to and I said I would be honored. Another Taylor Gal will rep Bobby's #2 jersey so he won't be left out. Now the big question.... Blue hair again or should I go Rebel Red? Bobby had a cow when he looked up in the stands and my HAIR matched his UNIFORM! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I told him it was 'Bobby Blue!" You can't imagine how relieved he was to see me take it out before bed---- he was sure I dyed it.

So was anyone else completely exhausted after the game Friday? I had to absolutely take to the bed on Saturday and when Bobby inquired about my health status I announced that I PLAYED THE ENTIRE SOUTH REBEL GAME ENTIRELY BY MYSELF-offense and defense (at least my body felt like it!) and I needed to be in the recovery room. Lord! It's hard to pray, parent, play, yell, coach, be the referee, AND have Rebel Blue hair!

Anyone else with me?!

THE BOBBA MAMA

Proud #2

I've been calling for the 2 back set ever since bobby made it back. I love the way he runs and it's tougher on the defense when you have to figure out which of the 3 have the ball instead of just 2. We could use them out of the backfield as well for passing. Slip both of them out and then high Ty over the middle. I just believe we have so many more options with that formation. Let's face it, our coaching wasn't very good against Mo East. It's time for them to step up as well. Our offense has seemed to sputter once we get inside the 20. Not sure if it's because the field is more compressed or what it is. We have the O line that can open up the holes. Just keep feeding TF and BT and there's no reason we can't make 10 yards on 4 downs. And one last thing about the coaching. Did any of them tell Davenport to run the clock down on that last drive? We were snapping it way too early. Just watch the referee and see when he starts counting before you snap it. I don't blame the 5 yard penalty on anyone though. For whatever reason, that was a quick play clock on 4th down. We still had 3 timeouts though. Why not use one since that was a crucial 4th and 1 at the end of the game?

Aaron St.Clair is the master of the play clock.

Thanks for the props Batman, RM3, and Wildcat. I'll just keep givin' that same Mama speech and hope it helps. He's worked REALLY hard on and off the field since his return halfseason. I'd still like to see Bobby, Fletch, & TY BUST IT OUT on Greeneville!

Give Dylan Ellis support- he played great and pulled off some magic. They boy comes from hard times and needs as much support as he can get. I'll be wearing his #5 jersey at Greeneville--- he asked me to and I said I would be honored. Another Taylor Gal will rep Bobby's #2 jersey so he won't be left out. Now the big question.... Blue hair again or should I go Rebel Red? Bobby had a cow when he looked up in the stands and my HAIR matched his UNIFORM! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I told him it was 'Bobby Blue!" You can't imagine how relieved he was to see me take it out before bed---- he was sure I dyed it.

So was anyone else completely exhausted after the game Friday? I had to absolutely take to the bed on Saturday and when Bobby inquired about my health status I announced that I PLAYED THE ENTIRE SOUTH REBEL GAME ENTIRELY BY MYSELF-offense and defense (at least my body felt like it!) and I needed to be in the recovery room. Lord! It's hard to pray, parent, play, yell, coach, be the referee, AND have Rebel Blue hair!

Anyone else with me?!

THE BOBBA MAMA

Proud #2

So that's why the Dads go to the barn...mmooooooo!

As we talked about after the game, Comp,... I'm not sure why they didn't use the Bobby & Fletc magic mix more. Bobby feels like he only gets pulled when they need a 1st down. I'm trying to keep his spirits up these days since he's not seen much of the field in the last few games. He's tired of hearing my 'next year..." Any advice boyz?

Mama D...you know I done been there done that. Yes Taylor had 5 150+ yd. games in '07...including MoEast and Maryville. So you can say that I haven't really been there done that but truly I have. Curt is one of Taylor's closest friends but playing in his shadows was tough. Stacy knew he was D1 material but also knew he would have to have every statistic he could give him to get him there. I don't feel Stacy feels there are any D1 athletes on this years team. Evidenced by spreading the love. I mean for Taylor to miss the #1 rusher in the MLC by 38 yards when his competition had 85 more carries than he was a large blow. I mean 38 yards. Why, you think #15 kept up with his yards...that was my job...he just plays the game and then asks me how do I stand. My point is in '07 Stacy had only one child. For '08 he has a few. I think two things. He advocates Seniors...Curt being the exception. He expects underclassmen to tow the line and await their day in the sun. Bradely is a perfect example of this. And secondly, and this is the one that is hard to swallow is that he needs a secret weapon. We all know that when you put these guys together you get Positraction 4 WheelDrive. Forget about it if we ran the "me" formation. Everybody says, Man you got to see this #15 run the ball...he don't give up! Hey, put Bobeye in and it becomes a broadway show. You say why wait? I've been saying that for a while now. There is one little thing though...Stacy knows that the more Taylor gets the ball the more fired up he gets. I think Bobeye is no different from carry one through infinity. He is predictable and consistant. 'Fletch is more like an explosion wating to happen...just a matter of time. No doubt they are song and dance. Their will be a major party...it is inevitable. I have no doubts when the time comes he will turn on the gas. It's like playing Rook you know.

Othewise, we all know he is the workhorse for '09. And against DB. How sweet will that be. So the big picture is that he is shadowed now but next year it's "My Sharrona". He will be in a conference that will be looked at heavily by scouts and his exposure will be built in. I mean think about it...Sensabaugh, Mitchell, Shepard, Howell, and Bobeye. A hotbed of competition.

Mama D...you know I done been there done that. Yes Taylor had 5 150+ yd. games in '07...including MoEast and Maryville. So you can say that I haven't really been there done that but truly I have. Curt is one of Taylor's closest friends but playing in his shadows was tough. Stacy knew he was D1 material but also knew he would have to have every statistic he could give him to get him there. I don't feel Stacy feels there are any D1 athletes on this years team. Evidenced by spreading the love. I mean for Taylor to miss the #1 rusher in the MLC by 38 yards when his competition had 85 more carries than he was a large blow. I mean 38 yards. Why, you think #15 kept up with his yards...that was my job...he just plays the game and then asks me how do I stand. My point is in '07 Stacy had only one child. For '08 he has a few. I think two things. He advocates Seniors...Curt being the exception. He expects underclassmen to tow the line and await their day in the sun. Bradely is a perfect example of this. And secondly, and this is the one that is hard to swallow is that he needs a secret weapon. We all know that when you put these guys together you get Positraction 4 WheelDrive. Forget about it if we ran the "me" formation. Everybody says, Man you got to see this #15 run the ball...he don't give up! Hey, put Bobeye in and it becomes a broadway show. You say why wait? I've been saying that for a while now. There is one little thing though...Stacy knows that the more Taylor gets the ball the more fired up he gets. I think Bobeye is no different from carry one through infinity. He is predictable and consistant. 'Fletch is more like an explosion wating to happen...just a matter of time. No doubt they are song and dance. Their will be a major party...it is inevitable. I have no doubts when the time comes he will turn on the gas. It's like playing Rook you know.

Othewise, we all know he is the workhorse for '09. And against DB. How sweet will that be. So the big picture is that he is shadowed now but next year it's "My Sharrona". He will be in a conference that will be looked at heavily by scouts and his exposure will be built in. I mean think about it...Sensabaugh, Mitchell, Shepard, Howell, and Bobeye. A hotbed of competition.

You may want to research the comment about no D1 players on the team this year.

Wise & True....good advice and great post, Comp.

REBEL NATION!

'Cane...I can understand how you would prefer to let it go but I highly value your view. Would apreciate any candid words you have to say. Any given Friday night is what they say and that's about what it was. I guess I'm looking for advise or maybe just critical evaluation to get an opposing first hand account of the truth. Obviously South thought they had it in the bag and decided not to show up. Bradley was under duress because your DB's stuck us like velcro. Notwithstanding the fact that our line gave him plenty of time. You have plenty of Skill returning are is your boys in that group? The mental game is everything and that was proven Friday on both sides of the ball.

Eight dropped passes in the wide recievers hands is what had him duress in my eyes.

Cap I am shocked you would post this, you sure your a Rebel fan?? Pretty deflating to your own son and the rest of the Rebels. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />