Westmoreland @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cole Webster 6'2" 265, Reece Davis 5'11" 250, Seth Roy 5'10" 220, Devin Caldwell 6'5" 255, Vincante Jordan 6'4" 330. pretty big line!!!

Oh, crap. We dont have a chance. Please dont hurt one of us. Lets just put it this away. The average starting guard Westmoreland usually puts out on the field is around 150. Soaking wet on top of that. They really like to make them sound bigger in the program guides. Does the mercy rule apply in Chatanooga or do the rules change in different time zones?

Oh, crap. We dont have a chance. Please dont hurt one of us. Lets just put it this away. The average starting guard Westmoreland usually puts out on the field is around 150. Soaking wet on top of that. They really like to make them sound bigger in the program guides. Does the mercy rule apply in Chatanooga or do the rules change in different time zones?

On a serious not. How big is Baker and Wix? and how strong are they?

I see what you eagle fans are doing. You have a very good team. Don't play opposum. You have some big kids too but maybe not enough skill players. 74 is a man and 34 is a load at fullback. This will be a close game.

I see what you eagle fans are doing. You have a very good team. Don't play opposum. You have some big kids too but maybe not enough skill players. 74 is a man and 34 is a load at fullback. This will be a close game.

On a serious note. I think Westmorelands is faster than some may expect /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

On a serious note. I think Westmorelands is faster than some may expect /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Depends on what people your talking about. I mean to some folks 5 flat speed is really burning. My Grandmother thinks that is Carl Lewis type speed. To some of those Tyner folks the other night, 5 flat is the time it takes one of them to fast walk a 40 in.

Depends on what people your talking about. I mean to some folks 5 flat speed is really burning. My Grandmother thinks that is Carl Lewis type speed. To some of those Tyner folks the other night, 5 flat is the time it takes one of them to fast walk a 40 in.

Shoot Postman, you make our guys out to be way faster than they are. Most of our guys have to be clocked with a calendar in the 40. No way we can play with Valley Speed.