Jo Byrns vs. Wayne County

CPR4u

Rice can run when he wants 2 but i believe he has more confidence in his arm than his legs. Trust me when he gets in the open he is one of the fastest players on the field. But who needs to run when u got recievers that will go up and get the ball 4 ya???

i dont mean like running, in the open field im talking about just alluding people in the backfield i've never seen someone allude people as well as the guy from cascade did. its not that he has blazing speed he just cuts very well. probably the best in 1a in alluding pressure, i mean CA was in the backfield all night and he would just run circles alluding them.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont mean like running, in the open field im talking about just alluding people in the backfield i've never seen someone allude people as well as the guy from cascade did. its not that he has blazing speed he just cuts very well. probably the best in 1a in alluding pressure, i mean CA was in the backfield all night and he would just run circles alluding them.

I have to agree with you on Cascades QB and his scrambling abilty. I do not agree just because I am a Cascade fan either. The thing you did not see the other night was how great of a deep ball he has due to CA taking away there deep pass over the middle. He is very elusive and is alot faster than he looks while runnning. I have not seen WC play this year but do know that Mr. Rice is a heck of a QB. I will tell you this though if you think that Cascade does not stack up to WC's wr's you are in for a big surprise because the biggest wr target for Cascade is #7 and for some reason he did not get the ball Friday night. Cascade's offense goes as their QB does which is usually every Friday night. The great thing about this team is they have so many weapons that the game plan is never the same from week to week. The next two weeks will be great football to watch reguardless of which game people choose to attend.

Rice gets away from the pressure pretty good ,it's uguly, in my opinion and i kind a draw up when he, does it but he does a pretty good job of getting it done. He has been getting better since the first of the year.

Rice gets away from the pressure pretty good ,it's uguly, in my opinion and i kind a draw up when he, does it but he does a pretty good job of getting it done. He has been getting better since the first of the year.

Adkins and his group are some of the best at breaking down game film and taking away what a team prefers to do. It'll be interesting to see what phase of Wayne County's game they choose to key on. If WC is as balanced (and they'll have to be) as you say, it will be a tough game for the Devils to win. If you are one dimensional, Adkins will beat you!

Adkins and his group are some of the best at breaking down game film and taking away what a team prefers to do. It'll be interesting to see what phase of Wayne County's game they choose to key on. If WC is as balanced (and they'll have to be) as you say, it will be a tough game for the Devils to win. If you are one dimensional, Adkins will beat you!

I have not seen WC play but I'm going to have to go with Region 5 ( Jo Byrns ) in this one.

I'll take my Red Devil buddies in this one! If things work out for both of us and we both survive this round, Trey and I will be sure and treat Logger and Moto at the Stable in a couple of weeks. Butchie as well if he is able to make the trip down. Weanie roast sound good? Trey will bring the MarshMellows........... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I'm hurt you forgot about me /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I'm hurt you forgot about me /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Unfortunately, I don't have Logger, Butchie, or Moto money, so I couldn't offer to pay for everyone's meal. I was just naming the guys who I would make sure we covered from an expense standpoint even if Otis and I have to hang around and do some dishes. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I definitely hope everyone of you guys can join us for some pre-game festivity if were both fortunate enough to survive this week. Cascade and Jo Byrns will have their hands full Friday, so focus needs to remain on this game first and foremost.

Man I had a lot of catching up to do...my first few thoughts on this game.

I know first hand that WC is legit. After the JB/WC game last year just about everyone knew WC would be a force this year. They've won region 6 so that says enough. It's going to be a tough match up for JB and I'm not sure how it'll turn out. My expectations for this JB team was that they could/should make it to the third round to play the #1 seed from region 6 and from there it'd be a toss up. After a heartbreaking 1-point loss to Cascade, we're at that point in round 2 not round 3 (i.e. it's a toss up).

From what I understand WC returns just about everybody so we can expect the same team as last year but obviously more experienced (i.e. better). I know losing Nathan Bell didn't help WC but apparently Graham is better? I'll have to wait and see on that one, Bell was the only player (for WC) that had any success against JB last year; Graham had 15 yards on 6 carries. You could tell QB-Rice was talented but you could also tell he was young.

As for JB, we return a lot on defense but not so much on offense. It's no secret that we rely on our defense but make no mistake, our offense is capable of putting up points but we haven't been consistent. For JB to win this game we'll have to play defense as good or better than we have all year and the offense will have to be consistent. If we can cause a few turnovers and not make any ourselves I like our chances.

Unfortunately, I don't have Logger, Butchie, or Moto money, so I couldn't offer to pay for everyone's meal. I was just naming the guys who I would make sure we covered from an expense standpoint even if Otis and I have to hang around and do some dishes. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I definitely hope everyone of you guys can join us for some pre-game festivity if were both fortunate enough to survive this week. Cascade and Jo Byrns will have their hands full Friday, so focus needs to remain on this game first and foremost.

I was only kidding If we are blessed to meet you in a couple of weeks chances are I wouldn't be able to get there until kick-off I just enjoy aggravating you /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hey don't lump me in there with Logger and Butchie, they're the ones running their own businesses. I'm just a grunt.

Any Jo Byrns fans that may be interested in chartering a bus to Wayne Co. One of the player's dads is getting one up. Don't know the cost yet though.

Just don't let Logger drive it. That Drunk will have you guys over on the other side of Memphis..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />