Jo Byrns vs. Wayne County

CPR4u

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you need to read. Go back a few posts. He said nothing about 05 or 06. Just said with WC's plain offense.Think someone needs glasses!

here's the post dufus who needs glasses i know i do i wear them maybe time for you to getya sum

Group: Members

Member No.: 96,565

QUOTE (cat1973 @ Nov 8 2008 - 12:16 PM) *

A plain offense! You do not have a clue. Have a nice trip back to Kansas Dorothy. roflolk.gif

things might have changed since i played against them in 05 and saw film on them in 06 but those two years their offense was PLAIN! and thats why they lost and didn't get to far into the playoffs. but good luck to all. and i hope wc has a new playbook or it will be a long night

here's the post dufus who needs glasses i know i do i wear them maybe time for you to getya sum

A plain offense! You do not have a clue. Have a nice trip back to Kansas Dorothy. roflolk.gif

things might have changed since i played against them in 05 and saw film on them in 06 but those two years their offense was PLAIN! and thats why they lost and didn't get to far into the playoffs. but good luck to all. and i hope wc has a new playbook or it will be a long night

Now get to those English classes genius. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

cat must be on its way to eye doctor huh and on its way back needs to stop at the book store for a book or two huh like see spot run spot can run you know beginer books on how to read lol /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

cat must be on its way to eye doctor huh and on its way back needs to stop at the book store for a book or two huh like see spot run spot can run you know beginer books on how to read lol /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Wow! English must be a foreign language at JB. What's a beginer? Apparently you never read one./roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Now get to those English classes genius. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok slick let me help you through this POST NO, 23 go and read it and then come back and tell me what it say's ok can you do that little task for me or do you need help figuring out how to get to it if so go to 2nd page scroll down abit and there it is

Ok slick let me help you through this POST NO, 23 go and read it and then come back and tell me what it say's ok can you do that little task for me or do you need help figuring out how to get to it if so go to 2nd page scroll down abit and there it is

Let me help you. Anyone that says that WC offense is plain has no clue. You are right it was CPR. Glad you're at least trying now to use English.

Let me help you. Anyone that says that WC offense is plain has no clue. You are right it was CPR. Glad you're at least trying now to use English.

i said if it was like 05 and 06. and from your reactions i think it is still that plain (and sweeps, veers, and sweep passes do not constitute trick plays). if it wasn't the same as 05 and 06 they wouldn't be throwin such a fit. its actually a rudamentary psychological trait that people get a little upset when some true that they don't want to address comes up. logger, i think we are getting a little to close to the truth and they are gettin jumpy. oh well, i don't know anything. even though i studied them extensively and memorized all 10 plays that they ran for two years in a row i don't know anything. i've never had a thought in my life. i don't have a clue. thats why we were able to shut down that wc offense to one td. the reason we could shut them down was runnin 10 plays limits the surprized on the defense. we knew what was happenin right when the ball was snapped. and the next year they ran the EXACT same plays with no deviation. yeah, i don't know what i'm talkin about. just ramblin my friend. but the truth will come out friday night regardless of what we say same playbook or not. good luck jo byrns, and i will pray for no injuries for either team.

i said if it was like 05 and 06. and from your reactions i think it is still that plain (and sweeps, veers, and sweep passes do not constitute trick plays). if it wasn't the same as 05 and 06 they wouldn't be throwin such a fit. its actually a rudamentary psychological trait that people get a little upset when some true that they don't want to address comes up. logger, i think we are getting a little to close to the truth and they are gettin jumpy. oh well, i don't know anything. even though i studied them extensively and memorized all 10 plays that they ran for two years in a row i don't know anything. i've never had a thought in my life. i don't have a clue. thats why we were able to shut down that wc offense to one td. the reason we could shut them down was runnin 10 plays limits the surprized on the defense. we knew what was happenin right when the ball was snapped. and the next year they ran the EXACT same plays with no deviation. yeah, i don't know what i'm talkin about. just ramblin my friend. but the truth will come out friday night regardless of what we say same playbook or not. good luck jo byrns, and i will pray for no injuries for either team.

Just keep thinking that way. I see we're in denial now.Yes, will find out Friday. Have a safe trip.