Jo Byrns vs. Wayne County

CPR4u

jb was more talented than us in those years and they made the plays instead of us. our offense is now much more balanced with a great qb and two good backs. we take more chances now because of our ability to pass but were still gonna do what we do best and that is try to establish the running game. i would say that the talent level for the cats across the board is much higher this year than it was the last 2 times wc and jb met. we are young at the skill positions but very good there. this should be a very good game.

Tyler will be a very good maybe even great by his senior year....also we are a young team in a lot of positions....only 4 seniors start on offense and around 7 play....on defense aroud 5 start and 8 play....so we are a young team....

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler will be a very good maybe even great by his senior year....also we are a young team in a lot of positions....only 4 seniors start on offense and around 7 play....on defense aroud 5 start and 8 play....so we are a young team....

Tyler is good but I think Austin is going to be the best of the two. He is a head hunter on defense and is not afraid to go after the ball on offense.

cpr and logger your both crazy, and obv. one of you cant read and the other doesnt know what he posted the original post was #12 where he stated and i quote

wchs has a very plain offense and defense. they will not win with their current scheme

can either one of you show me an if in that statement ?

the truth is neither one of you have seen wc, in person or on film so basicaly cpr your just talking when you have no idea what your talking about ,. the 2 of you know about as much about wc as i do jb which is nothing

cpr and logger your both crazy, and obv. one of you cant read and the other doesnt know what he posted the original post was #12 where he stated and i quote

can either one of you show me an if in that statement ?

the truth is neither one of you have seen wc, in person or on film so basicaly cpr your just talking when you have no idea what your talking about ,. the 2 of you know about as much about wc as i do jb which is nothing

i think you people would argue with a fence post,,,, he said in post 12 that he did not think yall could win with currwnt status as in when he played yall last then in his next post he said in 05-06 and i myself could really care less ,,, my son graduate with cpe4u when thay kicked everyone's butt pretty much so dont go putting word's in my mouth /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

ok, i've seen wayne county play. ill try and say a little about them.

there for the most part gonna line up and run it right at you. and when they dont run it right at you they're going to play action it, and try to hit they're recievers. if i remember correctly the majority of the time they throw is off play action(which works pretty good, because they DO run it quite often) but this team doesnt just do that, they have the speed to run sweeps and pitches to the outside. my personal oppionion is this team is better than cascade(we'll compare them to them) i DO NOT believe rice is as good as the kid from cascade(qb) that guy is really good, and makes all his player look really good, but i believe wayne counties line is more physical, and i believe tyler rice has better players surrounding him them the carcuff(?) guy has. wayne countys defense i noticed was a bend but dont break type defense you'll get the ball down the field some, but they'll usually stop you before you can get any points(they get stingy around the goaline) wayne countys recievers also run crisp routes, and if your not on tyler rice will hit them(back to the cascade comparrison) i do believe tyler rice throws it as good, as carcuff, but he doesnt move around as well, which can really hurt teams(movement)

i believe all this is pretty accurate some mount pleasant fans, and other people from region 6 can also probably add some non-biasaed oppinions about wayne county's team.

i think you people would argue with a fence post,,,, he said in post 12 that he did not think yall could win with currwnt status as in when he played yall last then in his next post he said in 05-06 and i myself could really care less ,,, my son graduate with cpe4u when thay kicked everyone's butt pretty much so dont go putting word's in my mouth /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

what happened to that one guy (the linebacker that used to post on here) form jo byrns that graduated around that same time? i think his name was tucker. did he go play anywhere?

what happened to that one guy (the linebacker that used to post on here) form jo byrns that graduated around that same time? i think his name was tucker. did he go play anywhere?

lets not put any names on any profiles. it is better that way. if someone wanted the coacht readers to know exactly who they were then they would tell everyone. i personally want to remain slightly anonymous. i give enough info for my friends to know who i am but no more. and his name is chris tuck and he plays at Rhodes College at the line backer position.

lets not put any names on any profiles. it is better that way. if someone wanted the coacht readers to know exactly who they were then they would tell everyone. i personally want to remain slightly anonymous. i give enough info for my friends to know who i am but no more. and his name is chris tuck and he plays at Rhodes College at the line backer position.

i wasnt trying to figure out who you were. and the only reason i put that is because his screenname on coacht was like bigtuck(whaterver his number was) or somethin like that with his name in it.

(i think you people),how many r u talking to down here huh 1 AINT YA lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ok, i've seen wayne county play. ill try and say a little about them.

there for the most part gonna line up and run it right at you. and when they dont run it right at you they're going to play action it, and try to hit they're recievers. if i remember correctly the majority of the time they throw is off play action(which works pretty good, because they DO run it quite often) but this team doesnt just do that, they have the speed to run sweeps and pitches to the outside. my personal oppionion is this team is better than cascade(we'll compare them to them) i DO NOT believe rice is as good as the kid from cascade(qb) that guy is really good, and makes all his player look really good, but i believe wayne counties line is more physical, and i believe tyler rice has better players surrounding him them the carcuff(?) guy has. wayne countys defense i noticed was a bend but dont break type defense you'll get the ball down the field some, but they'll usually stop you before you can get any points(they get stingy around the goaline) wayne countys recievers also run crisp routes, and if your not on tyler rice will hit them(back to the cascade comparrison) i do believe tyler rice throws it as good, as carcuff, but he doesnt move around as well, which can really hurt teams(movement)

i believe all this is pretty accurate some mount pleasant fans, and other people from region 6 can also probably add some non-biasaed oppinions about wayne county's team.

Rice can run when he wants 2 but i believe he has more confidence in his arm than his legs. Trust me when he gets in the open he is one of the fastest players on the field. But who needs to run when u got recievers that will go up and get the ball 4 ya???

(i think you people),how many r u talking to down here huh 1 AINT YA lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

could have been 1 i really cound'nt tell ya it was the guy that said we have not seen wayne county or film on them wander if he ever heard of scouting a team out /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />