JCS vs Huntingdon

JWhumboldt

Here goes my thoughts. JCS will present a much a tougher game plan for the Stangs defense since you guys can and do play with balance. I was impressed in week 7 how you kept our defense on its toes with good play calling. If JCS can find that balance of run/pass it will see sucess to the tune of at least 28-35 points IMO. When Huntingdon has the ball they will run the wing T offense mostly although I heard they ran some power I last night? They didn't have much of a passing game at all at least early in the season. This is generally the time of the year when one dimension offenses go to the house. Last night was a mixture of two teams that were both one dimensional in their offenses. I was surprised by the amount of points that Huntingdon put on the board but that can happen when you benefit from 4 turnovers and execute on offense. I really think JCS can win this game if they have a good night offensively, your run D is much better than what the Stangs saw last night. Should be a good game and good luck to both teams. I hope the winners next game includes an invitation to Milan for a classic quarterfinal matchup /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If you are implying that Huntingdon won because jcs turned the ball over you sir are a fool. Huntingdon could have put 80 on usj last night. They took a knee at the bruin 5 with three minutes to play. And by the way, we are not one dimensional. We run it just as much to the right as to the left.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are implying that Huntingdon won because jcs turned the ball over you sir are a fool. Huntingdon could have put 80 on usj last night. They took a knee at the bruin 5 with three minutes to play. And by the way, we are not one dimensional. We run it just as much to the right as to the left.

I really don't like being called a fool especially when you have the wrong team listed. I am saying that when you lose 4 posessions due to turnovers and give another team 4 extra posessions than you are not going to win many games. Huntingdon was the better team last night. Would they win if played tonight? Who knows - Who cares, doesn't matter. I'm saying something odd happened at Paul Ward last night because if the Huntingdon team that played in the regular season had showed up last night than it would be basketball time in Mustang country /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Ok - I should have said quadrant instead of region. My mistake. In quadrant's there are no seeds the same, 1 -8. Milan is a #1 seed and will play host every game in the playoffs until they get beat or go to the buro'. Good luck this week with JCS.

Only the first two rounds go by seeding. After that the home team is determined by the bracket.

The winner of Huntingdon and JCS host the next game. The winner of that will host the winner out of the Lewis Co. side of the bracket.

Only the first two rounds go by seeding. After that the home team is determined by the bracket.

The winner of Huntingdon and JCS host the next game. The winner of that will host the winner out of the Lewis Co. side of the bracket.

You my friend are wrong. Under the Z Plan the higher seed is the home team unless 2 teams meet in the semis that have the same seedings then you would defer to the bracket. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah, I thought the same thing until reading the playoff info listed.

Here is the info from TSSAA.

In Class 2A, the higher seeded team shall be the host school. If the two schools are the same seed, in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host team.

Yeah, I thought the same thing until reading the playoff info listed.

Here is the info from TSSAA.

In Class 2A, the higher seeded team shall be the host school. If the two schools are the same seed, in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host team.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Do you think you can run for as many on the Eagles as you did on the Bruins?

I really don't like being called a fool especially when you have the wrong team listed. I am saying that when you lose 4 posessions due to turnovers and give another team 4 extra posessions than you are not going to win many games. Huntingdon was the better team last night. Would they win if played tonight? Who knows - Who cares, doesn't matter. I'm saying something odd happened at Paul Ward last night because if the Huntingdon team that played in the regular season had showed up last night than it would be basketball time in Mustang country /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I had the team wrong, but you got the stadium wrong. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I hope H'town does win. Nothing like Milan/H'town. Of course Milan has to take care of business also. I think JCS is a more balanced offensive team. By theory that makes them harder to defend. H'town is going to line up and just try to pound you. I would rather have to stop that type of offense.

say what u want h town scares me it would be clasic but still scary

Here goes my thoughts. JCS will present a much a tougher game plan for the Stangs defense since you guys can and do play with balance. I was impressed in week 7 how you kept our defense on its toes with good play calling. If JCS can find that balance of run/pass it will see sucess to the tune of at least 28-35 points IMO. When Huntingdon has the ball they will run the wing T offense mostly although I heard they ran some power I last night? They didn't have much of a passing game at all at least early in the season. This is generally the time of the year when one dimension offenses go to the house. Last night was a mixture of two teams that were both one dimensional in their offenses. I was surprised by the amount of points that Huntingdon put on the board but that can happen when you benefit from 4 turnovers and execute on offense. I really think JCS can win this game if they have a good night offensively, your run D is much better than what the Stangs saw last night. Should be a good game and good luck to both teams. I hope the winners next game includes an invitation to Milan for a classic quarterfinal matchup /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You said that one dimensional team usually go the house this time of the year. Thats funny because every who has been to the most state championship appearances in the last 10 years in West Tennessee? HUNTINGDON! And Swenson and his ONE DIMENSIONAL TEAM was who that was! Swenson was the coordinator of those ONE DIMENSIONAL OFFENSES!

You said that one dimensional team usually go the house this time of the year. Thats funny because every who has been to the most state championship appearances in the last 10 years in West Tennessee? HUNTINGDON! And Swenson and his ONE DIMENSIONAL TEAM was who that was! Swenson was the coordinator of those ONE DIMENSIONAL OFFENSES!

Congratulations on the past, but this is 2008 and the Stangs can't throw the ball sucessfully and up until last night couldn't run it on a consistient basis. The Mustangs were 5-5 in the regular season and had to get a week 10 win over Adamsville to even qualify for the playoffs. Yes it is a new season but I'm guessing this week will have a different ending than round 1 for you guys. Obviously you are a BIG fan of Swenson. I hope we can continue to play you guys in the regular season but with Huntingdon dropping down to 1A it would seem unlikely.