JCS vs Huntingdon

JWhumboldt

Bulldogfan#2... I talked with Coach Swenson last week about dropping down and playing small ball and he said he was hopeful he could beef up the schedule. He said he had spoken with Coach Morris who had worked out something with Humboldt in the scheduling and we would still play the Bulldogs and Camden too.

I think Huntingdon fans don't want to see us play Greenfield or Gleason and teams like them but from my understanding we would only play McKenzie and Bruceton and then West Carroll and Riverside. The only team we don't play now is WC. That would leave us with 6 games to schedule for non district games.

Personally I don't like the 6 titles because it's watering down a championship even more. We turned in 382 to the TSSAA but now stand at 372. Next year will be different for us for sure. Good luck to the Bulldogs and I hope we can pull off another win this week so we can meet again.

Always good for us Mustang fans to beat USJ and beat them like we did was especially nice... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I would like to start of by saying that I hope to come out of this game knowing that I just watched a real football game. I think we can all agree nothing beats great football.

Now to the winner

Huntingdon can obviously run the ball. 503 yards rushing is enough to make any "D" worry. Someone said on here earlier that it took the "O" a while to start clicking. Are they clicking because of one monstorous game?

JCS can Obviously run the ball also. 205 yards rushing is enough to make most "D" s worry.

Passing is a different story.

Huntingdon- 7 yards

JCS- 170

So on the Offensive side of the ball I will take a very blanced JCS "O" over a Run Heavy "O"

On the Defensive side of the ball its a little tougher to decipher.

JCS has struggled to stop the big play and it sounds as though Huntingdon thrives on the big play with 5 of Holder's 6 Tds coming on runs of 50 or more. JCS has benn haunted by the big plays going back to Westveiw, Milan and Davidson. JCS has one upside and that is they have seen the the Wing-T in the past with some big bouts with the some great West Carroll teams, TCA, and Lake County if I am not mistaken. So, they know how to play it. I assume Huntingdon is traditonal hit you all night type of "D". Which may prove tough for an undersized JCS line.

Here is the kicker though its November, Its playoffs, everyone has new life. I can also believe there will be some bad blood run over for from a certain Baseball State Championship.

I have to take JCS just to many weapons

35- 28

Butchie you know not to say that. You said that to McKenzie for 3 years and they could never take care of JCS. lol

Hey Man Huntingdon Is In Carroll County. So I Will Align With Them. And Maybe Next Season When Mckenzie Happens to Play In 2A We Can Go At it Again With A Different Outcome. LOL And Don't bring up Bad Memories. LOL

Even tho We mainly have used our running game, We still have a few tricks up our sleeve. but i mean why pass when our running game is doing so well, not just because of Fridays performance but in the past few games. The team has finnaly gottin a taste of what its like to finish a ball game and learned what it takes to do so an what happens when you do so an have been gettin better every week. Has Huntingdon Woke up. I belive so. but time will tell and we will see

Even tho We mainly have used our running game, We still have a few tricks up our sleeve. but i mean why pass when our running game is doing so well, not just because of Fridays performance but in the past few games. The team has finnaly gottin a taste of what its like to finish a ball game and learned what it takes to do so an what happens when you do so an have been gettin better every week. Has Huntingdon Woke up. I belive so. but time will tell and we will see. Just learn a lesson from the game. Dont overlook anyone. Especially Huntingdon!

from looking at the stats for jcs it looks like qb has several receivers to go to,but has also thrown several ints.#32 johnson provides the ground power. if the mustang defense plays like they did against usj and puts pressure on the qb we should be okay. the"pigskin pals" will be out early and in mass! the mustang faithful may make a difference in this game.