Maryville Rebels vs Knox West Rebels

RebFan101

If RHEA CO has a defense then they can win it but if they don't it will be a long night for them. Based on the score of the RHEA CO - CLEVELAND game my guess is PO-WELL 49 RHEA CO 31

I wouldn't look to much at the Cleveland game. That was just a bad game. I see Powell and Rhea being a shootout.

But back to the topic Mairvul

The first half will be pretty close ,but Mairvul wins big after halftime.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a strange feeling about this rematch.

Red Rebels will come out ahead, but not by as much as one would think.

14 points more than the opposition at the end of the contest.

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp (rain again?.....cold?)

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well, I haven't really posted since I was a student at Morristown West (Graduated in 2007). Now I have some friends who play at Knox West, so I thought I'd come back and post some more.

To RebelRon and all of the other Maryville regulars: It's good to see posts from you guys again. With so many ranters on here, it's good to see some people that post with class and intelligence. I still remember that all of you were very nice and respectable whenever there was a MoWest/Maryville game while I was in high school.

About the game: Maryville was only winning 9-7 after 3 Quarters last time these two teams met. I'm not really sure what happened in the 4th Quarter. I'm sure both teams will be ready come Friday, and both teams have a lot of heart. I would absolutely love to see my West High Rebels walk out of Murvil with a win.

West- 21

Maryville -17

GO REBELS!

If you played against Maryville in 2007, you might remember this guy (I shot it before the UCLA game)...

oh yea well 2 million dollars say's the rebels will lose friday /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well.. If the Rebels win or lose....I'll shave my head....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck Rebel's ( you know witch ones...)

tpoole12

If you played against Maryville in 2007, you might remember this guy (I shot it before the UCLA game)...

i remember him catching 3 td's (one on defense) against us my junior year he was a great player and i hope he helps the vols out the next few years cause lord knows they need it.

Red Rebels-35, West Rebels-17. It'll be close for the first half then the mastermind Quarles will put em away in the second.