Cascade vs. McEwen

FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winner  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winner

Could You Imagine Waking Up Next To Someone Like This?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATULATIONS TO CASCADE AND MCEWEN ON THEIR WINS (JBS FAN ON YOUR SIGHT) THE WINNER OF THIS GAME IS THE ONE WHO CAN IMPOSE THEIR GAME ON THE OTHER. I DO NOT THINK IT WILL BE 48-24 AND I SAY THAT IN NO DISRESPECT TO CASCADE. YOU ARE THE BEST OFFENSIVE TEAM IN THE REGION AND THE BEST TEAM BY WINNING IT. MCEWEN IS MORE THE SMASH MOUTH AND PHYSICAL TYPE OF PLAY. CASCADE IS MORE MODERN DAY FOOTBALL EITHER TEAM IS CAPABLE OF WINNING. BOTH HEAD COACHES ARE GOOD GUYS AND YOU HATE TO ONE OF THEM LOOSE.

JUST TO ADD BOTH SCHOOLS HAVE BEEN VERY CORDIAL WHEN WE COME TO THEIR PLACE.

Wow! that is a very, very, good explanation of each team's theology and strengths. you know what you are talking about. i'm guessing you are a former coach. and you are right. the winner always has to 'impose' his will and make things happen for him. i think that it will be a low scoring game due to the fact that mcewen will eat clock with its running game and limit the amount of time cascade's super powered offense is on the field. then with mcewen's offense on the field all the time cascade's defense will get tired and it will be easier for mcewen to score. plus with a rested up mcewen defense it will be harder for cascade to score. that is the approach i think they will take, but i have a hunch you know more about these two teams and football strategy than i do. what do you think.

Rethink what ? i don't see where Mactown has changed at all since the last time

we played. They wear #33 out til he can't go anymore. They got beat by Cascade

& JBS just like the rest of the region. So what is there to rethink ?

Yea they wore Tummins down i mean 157 yards and 3 tds,I mean we wasn't ever close.I bet we ain't in any better shape.If I was from Cascade i would go on to the Jo Byrns,Wayne Co. game /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Rethink what ? i don't see where Mactown has changed at all since the last time

we played. They wear #33 out til he can't go anymore. They got beat by Cascade

& JBS just like the rest of the region. So what is there to rethink ?

No, you are right. We haven't changed a bit since that game. You hit it right on the money. Nothing to rethink. We should all just stay here in Mactown this Friday night. #33 will tire early because you all will flat show him up. He is all we have anyway. You are a genius.

No, you are right. We haven't changed a bit since that game. You hit it right on the money. Nothing to rethink. We should all just stay here in Mactown this Friday night. #33 will tire early because you all will flat show him up. He is all we have anyway. You are a genius.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

May be I spoke too fast for y'all. Since you don't understand simple english.

By saying they wear #33 out till he can't go anymore, i was saying that the McEwen

coaches run him to death til he can't hardly get up anymore.

Also, the last time i heard, Tummins with 157 yards and 3 tds don't mean a thing

when the other team doubles the score on you. I think i speak for every team that has ever played

against McEwen when I say I don't care what he gets, as long as we get a little more.

McEwen is one dimentional & Cascade will show ya Friday night.

That is exactly what we said. He's a freakin genius.

Whatever, between the 2 of ya, you would think you'd be smarter than that.

What you said was,

Maybe we will just stay at home & If I was from Cascade i would go on to the Jo Byrns,Wayne Co. game.

If that wasn't Sarcasm you stink as a fan. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />