Cascade vs. McEwen

FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winner  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winner

Rethink what ? i don't see where Mactown has changed at all since the last time

we played. They wear #33 out til he can't go anymore. They got beat by Cascade

& JBS just like the rest of the region. So what is there to rethink ?

We played ? You are a player! If so you need to just let us fans do the trash talking on here.

If you don't play how can you say the last time we played. When you say "we" you are puttingf yourself on the field.

I don't see the boy's from mactown turning over as they did in the first game they played at Cascade.

There is other on the team that has steeped up, and Cascade does not only have to stop #33 .

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We played ? You are a player! If so you need to just let us fans do the trash talking on here.

If you don't play how can you say the last time we played. When you say "we" you are puttingf yourself on the field.

I don't see the boy's from mactown turning over as they did in the first game they played at Cascade.

There is other on the team that has steeped up, and Cascade does not only have to stop #33 .

not neccasarily...

you have to think of it this way.

lets same im a fan, and your a fan.

last time we played we ran for 1 million yards.

-from that i dea from fan to fan, i assume that when you say we, you mean your school, since you both have 1 thing in common, you're both a fan of a school in the fight.

i think that makes since, if not i tried. i get what he meant...i know like when your talkin about college teams and im a vol fan and your a bama fan you would say last time we played.

Whatever, between the 2 of ya, you would think you'd be smarter than that.

What you said was,

Maybe we will just stay at home & If I was from Cascade i would go on to the Jo Byrns,Wayne Co. game.

If that wasn't Sarcasm you stink as a fan. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Wait, wait .....slow down, you are talking too fast for us slow slow slow people from McEwen. We aren't as smart as you. And yes genius, it was sarcasm. (Maybe you aren't as smart as you think you are.)

This game will be alot closer in score compared to the game earlier in the season. Mcewen has proven twice already this season that they bounce back in a big way after a loss. The biggest questions to me in this game are can Mcewen keep Cascade from putting up points like they have all season and make them one dimensional? Can Cascade continue to defend against the run like they have the past few games? Can Mcewen throw the ball effectively to keep Cascade honest on defense? I do not think Cascade will hold Tummins down much Friday night but also do not see Cascade being slowed down on offense either. This could be a game of who has the ball last or who makes the least mistakes. I still see Cascade having the advantage being at home and also that their offense has been consistently high scoring all season long.

Cascade- 35

Mcewen - 27

This game will be alot closer in score compared to the game earlier in the season. Mcewen has proven twice already this season that they bounce back in a big way after a loss. The biggest questions to me in this game are can Mcewen keep Cascade from putting up points like they have all season and make them one dimensional? Can Cascade continue to defend against the run like they have the past few games? Can Mcewen throw the ball effectively to keep Cascade honest on defense? I do not think Cascade will hold Tummins down much Friday night but also do not see Cascade being slowed down on offense either. This could be a game of who has the ball last or who makes the least mistakes. I still see Cascade having the advantage being at home and also that their offense has been consistently high scoring all season long.

Cascade- 35

Mcewen - 27

What does Cascade have that Mcewen dosent. What does Mcewen have that Cascade dont. iI have not seen no flim on either yet.

almost to different to compare. totally different offensive strategy with a good defensive system for both teams. its anybody's ball game.

OK just wanting to know, maby seeing one of them in the 3 rd. IM hoping!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What does Cascade have that Mcewen dosent. What does Mcewen have that Cascade dont. iI have not seen no flim on either yet.

Mcewen is the hardest hitting team in region 5A besides Jo Byrns, I say its a toss up between the two. Mcewen is a what you see is what you get kind of team. They will run,run,run and then run some more. They have the ability to throw the ball but they are not a passing team. They have the best rb in region 5A and they are physical on both sides of the ball. Cascade is alot like WC they are very balanced and can score quickly and often. Mcewen when playing their brand of ball will not only hit hard and create turnovers but they are able to keep the time of possession on their side in most games when things are going their way. Cascade scores usually in the 2-4 min range when they score. If Cascade is able to move the ball at will both passing and running they will win the game hands down. Cascade has more overall skill players and both teams play with alot of intensity and heart so I am sure it will be a knock down drag out like usual.

Hopefully Cascade learned from the Mt. Pleasant game last year. This is a very simiiar situation to what we found ourselves in last year. McEwen has a player that 90% of their offense goes thru much like MP did last season. We have possible re-match with Jo Byrns looming if we are able to get past McEwen and JB can get past Wayne County. If not, we'll have to travel to one of the hottest teams in the state next round. I hope the Coaches and players continue the "one game at a time" mentality we've adopted this season and possible matchups for next week aren't mentioned and all of their energy is focused on a very good McEwen team. I believe last year we felt that because Mt. Pleasant was so one dimensional it would be an easy game to control given the balance of our team. Last year should be proof enough that it takes more than just confidence to shut down a very talented team with a superior athlete leading them. Good luck Champs and STAY FOCUSED!!

Hopefully Cascade learned from the Mt. Pleasant game last year. This is a very simiiar situation to what we found ourselves in last year. McEwen has a player that 90% of their offense goes thru much like MP did last season. We have possible re-match with Jo Byrns looming if we are able to get past McEwen and JB can get past Wayne County. If not, we'll have to travel to one of the hottest teams in the state next round. I hope the Coaches and players continue the "one game at a time" mentality we've adopted this season and possible matchups for next week aren't mentioned and all of their energy is focused on a very good McEwen team. I believe last year we felt that because Mt. Pleasant was so one dimensional it would be an easy game to control given the balance of our team. Last year should be proof enough that it takes more than just confidence to shut down a very talented team with a superior athlete leading them. Good luck Champs and STAY FOCUSED!!

I think that McEwen will stay focused this week. One thing that Cascade needs to watch out for is that Mactown will trow the ball when you think they are going to run at times. And Ya'll know that they are going to run ,run , run, run, a lot and when you think #33 going to get the ball the other two backs will brake one . the you try to stop them , then #33 hit one. good luck two both teams it is bad that region 5 has to play region 5 in the play off this soon of the play-offs.