Cascade vs. McEwen

FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winner  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winner

I would like to commend Coach Parker on creating a 1A football dynasty. The Cascade Champions are most definitely a force to be reckoned with, having a (11-0) record. There is no doubt that they dominate 1A football, and they will have no problem against McEwen. Yes they are able to dominate 1A football; however I feel that this team wouldn??™t be able to hang if they were moved outside their 1A safety net.

It is a shame this team is represented by a group of obnoxious fans. This crowd is GREATLY lacking the class that goes with the ???Champions??? title.

Looks like we've got another "ringer" folks... "bamagril" just joined CoachT yesterday, 3 post so far, no info on her profile... another KOTP if you ask me.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well well little missy sorry but i'm not gonna let ya down easy like cpr did.

OK, seeing how ya got a good name, why do ya abuse it like you do ?

Cascade fans are some of the best in 1A. We don't have scattered,

half empty stands when we got road games. In other words, we don't

sing it, we bring it. Or in other words so you might understand,

WE TRAVEL WELL. If we ruffled your pretty little feathers for some reason,

it will be Ok your lucky it didn't get alot worse. Did things not go your way

or something ? Did Jimmy get his little feelings hurt ?

Lets see, maybe this will work. Whatever happened just let me know & I will

go talk to their parents & make it all better.

Maybe next time we will put flags on the boys, or maybe we will postpone the game

so that they dont get their pretty little white jerseys dirty it must have took all day

for mommy to clean those.

GOOD GREIF !!!!

Talk about what you know chick, because apparently this ain't it ! !

You sound like you might want to move to Chapel Hill, seems you would fit right in.

We play tackle football here ! The rougher the better.

Now go back to your gated community and make sure you wave at the guard

on your way in.

I think your outside your safety net right now, you might want to get back on the beach,

I think you wandered into the deep water, PSST it's not safe for you out here....

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I take offense at this comment about Chapel Hill. I've lived here all my life, and our fans are not any worse than anyone else's fans. We did not have a good experience with some of the Cascade fans this year, but that is typical of strong rivalries in high school football. And notice I said SOME. There are trouble makers in EVERY crowd, including ours. I just hope the nice people can drown out the bad ones.

I take offense at this comment about Chapel Hill. I've lived here all my life, and our fans are not any worse than anyone else's fans. We did not have a good experience with some of the Cascade fans this year, but that is typical of strong rivalries in high school football. And notice I said SOME. There are trouble makers in EVERY crowd, including ours. I just hope the nice people can drown out the bad ones.

dang i must be lost i came in here wanting to here some smack about the game ,,,,am i on the wrong thread thought it was mctown and cas, /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

dang i must be lost i came in here wanting to here some smack about the game ,,,,am i on the wrong thread thought it was mctown and cas, /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I'll give you some smack talk, REDNECK! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I in no way meant this post toward you - LovethoseRockets -

I made the comment because it sounds alot like some we've heard out of

Rockets fans every year. Take it however you want to, but there is always

an excuse of why the game went one way or the other. I really don't remember

ever hearing a consensus of CH fans saying good game we lost, or good game.

There is always someone from Forrest complaining about something after the game.

I drive thru CH every other weekend taking my child home to Lewisburg,

and have done some fund raising in CH for my daughters fastpitch softball team.

Being around some of the Marshall Cnty people at the softball games I hear the

talk from the inside.

I guess Cascade is just a retard magnet when it comes to posts on CoachT.

Example : KOTP, Bamagirl /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I guess next time I post I should make sure to note when I add sarcasm. They have had many CLOSE games with teams who aren??™t even in the playoffs like Forrest where the champs only won by one point and Eagleville where they won by three. By no means am I an adherent follower of the champs, I was simply showing respect for the program they have. CPR4u I fully grasp the fact that they that they are a great contender in the 1A division and my hats off to all the teams that have made it into the playoffs. I know that nothing in the playoffs can be predicted and each week yields many upsets and triumphs.

My right to post about the Cascade fans was given to me when I was born in the United States. Do we need to have a quick history lesson? By the first amendment of the United States Constitution I am granted freedom of speech. I figured you of all people would know this considering you are one of those ???obnoxious fans??? who over-extend your right.

As far as the crowd goes. I also know that these sort of fans are present at every school. Everywhere you go there are people who are more open about their opinions about the game, but I feel that these opinions can be expressed without PROFANITY or player attacks like I have witnessed at many Cascade football games. Personally I don??™t think this kind of action should be allowed at high school football games. I don??™t think freedom of expression offers the ability to express vulgarity and stupidity.

My main point is that I think this team would struggle if they were not in a 1A football program. I would also like to see them perform without the team ???safety net??? **insert sarcasm here** Mr.Carcuff. Without him, they will be lost. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

CONGRATULATIONS TO CASCADE AND MCEWEN ON THEIR WINS (JBS FAN ON YOUR SIGHT) THE WINNER OF THIS GAME IS THE ONE WHO CAN IMPOSE THEIR GAME ON THE OTHER. I DO NOT THINK IT WILL BE 48-24 AND I SAY THAT IN NO DISRESPECT TO CASCADE. YOU ARE THE BEST OFFENSIVE TEAM IN THE REGION AND THE BEST TEAM BY WINNING IT. MCEWEN IS MORE THE SMASH MOUTH AND PHYSICAL TYPE OF PLAY. CASCADE IS MORE MODERN DAY FOOTBALL EITHER TEAM IS CAPABLE OF WINNING. BOTH HEAD COACHES ARE GOOD GUYS AND YOU HATE TO ONE OF THEM LOOSE.

JUST TO ADD BOTH SCHOOLS HAVE BEEN VERY CORDIAL WHEN WE COME TO THEIR PLACE.

Ummm ok??¦ I was not criticizing your fan base as a whole by ANY means! They are one of the biggest I have seen in the 1-A division! I was actually pointing out the abundance of simply rude, obnoxious crowd members who are yelling out profanity at the players and refs. I guess I just expected more out of you guys considering you are one of the division leaders.

Oh please by any means let me have a talk to you about REAL football instead of this that you are playing in 1-A. Please humor me??¦ /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Could You Imagine Waking Up Next To Someone Like This?

CONGRATULATIONS TO CASCADE AND MCEWEN ON THEIR WINS (JBS FAN ON YOUR SIGHT) THE WINNER OF THIS GAME IS THE ONE WHO CAN IMPOSE THEIR GAME ON THE OTHER. I DO NOT THINK IT WILL BE 48-24 AND I SAY THAT IN NO DISRESPECT TO CASCADE. YOU ARE THE BEST OFFENSIVE TEAM IN THE REGION AND THE BEST TEAM BY WINNING IT. MCEWEN IS MORE THE SMASH MOUTH AND PHYSICAL TYPE OF PLAY. CASCADE IS MORE MODERN DAY FOOTBALL EITHER TEAM IS CAPABLE OF WINNING. BOTH HEAD COACHES ARE GOOD GUYS AND YOU HATE TO ONE OF THEM LOOSE.

JUST TO ADD BOTH SCHOOLS HAVE BEEN VERY CORDIAL WHEN WE COME TO THEIR PLACE.

I made my first trip to the Dungeon a couple of weeks ago and I can't imagine being treated any better by a fan base. You guys are what High School Football should be all about. We bicker on here with one another, but quite honestly, if Jo Byrns advances and we are unable to, I'll be right there supporting you guys all the way. I don't really know what the basis is for Bamagirls complaints. We do have some fans who go overboard with their complaining about officiating at times (myself included), but I've never heard any of our fans chastise kids be it opponents or our own. We always line up and complement both teams as they leave the field following every game. This is all done under the watchful eyes of Sharon Edwards (principal) and Dale Rucker (Athletic Director). If anything is ever said out of line I can assure you one of those two would hear it. Good luck to Jo Byrns this week. I would love nothing more than to meet up with you guys one more time this season!

Go Champs! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Devils! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll give you some smack talk, REDNECK! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Bring it on you clown /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

neither did i and hope you know this i was going at tray and c-11 lol

Bring it on you clown /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well for starters, I hope you never lose that lucrative modeling contract you were telling me about. I'm sure there are a lot of Halloween Stores that would go out of business if they lost the Frankenstein mask they patterned after your fathead!

That would be Logger at Jo Byrns.......... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well for starters, I hope you never lose that lucrative modeling contract you were telling me about. I'm sure there are a lot of Halloween Stores that would go out of business if they lost the Frankenstein mask they patterned after your fathead!

That would be Logger at Jo Byrns.......... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

haha funny guy but ya scared are'nt ya come you can be honest lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />