FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winner  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winner

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll concede you this week but after you take care of Cascade and we take care of WC then its to the dungeon that you will go and in the dungeon that you will go down

Only way he'll see the Dungeon this year is if he pulls that lawn mower up to Cedar Hill to help Coach Adkins get caught up on his yard work next week... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Only way he'll see the Dungeon this year is if he pulls that lawn mower up to Cedar Hill to help Coach Adkins get caught up on his yard work next week... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I have to say that I too think that the stable is were all the excitment will be this year. I hope that we take care of business Friday night and get another crack at you in the stable it has always been like a second home to us. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Either McEwen Will Get Them Or JoByrns Will.

I'm saying mactown is going to get them. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I'm saying mactown is going to get them. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You have my blessing to because should we be fortunate enough to take care of WC we would love the chance to fire up the dungeon again. Screen pass or no screen pass we would have still found a way to win and we will again. When was the last time that your man tummins was held to so few yards?

By All Means, Have At It.

Fonz how do you plan on beating Cascade this week? Yes the game in week two was close into the third quarter but there are four quarters in football and you guys got tired and turned the ball over SIX times... You cant beat anybody with SIX turnovers. I am interested in how you will slow down Cascades balanced offense and how with you guys bein a running team that you will be able to beat us. The only way Cascade loses is if Cascade beats them self this Friday night. Too much talent for the Champs this year.