Cascade vs. McEwen

FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winner  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winner

Are McEwen fans and Cascade fans disappointed to not see either Ethan Tummins or Jacob Carkuff listed as a finalist for Mr. Football in Single A? Both kids are darn talented in my opinion. Grace Academy had a kid with crazy stats that didn't make it as well.

http://tennessee.Unapproved Website/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=82252

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are McEwen fans and Cascade fans disappointed to not see either Ethan Tummins or Jacob Carkuff listed as a finalist for Mr. Football in Single A? Both kids are darn talented in my opinion. Grace Academy had a kid with crazy stats that didn't make it as well.

I thought at least one of the two would get nominated. Both were deserving, but the finalist are deserving as well. I'm really amazed that Josh Blake wasn't nominated also.

Yeah, kinda bummed that ET didn't get a nomination...

But I was extremely suprised to see that ET, CarKuff, or Blake got nominated... I would say that either of these three were better than James King of Manassas... Not saying he isn't a great player... just saying Tummins, Carkuff, and Blake put up better numbers on better teams... really suprised...

The same thing happened to Clay Head in 05. 3000 yards through the air with another 1000 on the ground with over 40 td's (with over 30 through the air) deserves a Mr. Football Finalist positiion. these stats may be wrong. im doing this from memory.

Tummins was as deserving as anyone else for the nomination. He has had an outstanding season!

Agreed /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> The problem with this is their is only room for three total backs. Someone from somewhere is always going to feel shafted. David Jones will probably run away with this award. He is a stud and UT has had him on their list all year long.

Agreed /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> The problem with this is their is only room for three total backs. Someone from somewhere is always going to feel shafted. David Jones will probably run away with this award. He is a stud and UT has had him on their list all year long.

Press Coverage Is The Key. No Press No Nomination.. It Aint Always Stats.

Otis, are we still going to meet up with me and Joan before the game? Hate to break tradition..

Butchie,

being a region 7 poster, but always on the region 5 boards, I was wondering if you had seen Tummins play this year... if so,... How does he compare with Mr. Speed from UC... I'm sure you could go with they "hey, they play two different positions for two different teams", but if you have seen them both what do you think...