Cascade vs. McEwen

FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winner  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winner

Wow... I'm suprised you gave the edge to McEwen... Once thing to note is that McEwen has never been to the 3rd round of the playoffs, but I can't ever recall Cascade making it that far either... so whatever happens this Friday... History will be made regardless... I feel McEwen will have a great shot a Cascade... A few things that worries me are the turnovers, their skill positions vs. ours (especially thier recievers vs. our secondary), the big play, and ability to keep the ball moving once we get it... Our defense is top notch as long as the secondary does its job... That is definetly some thing the warriors need to work on this week... The offense needs to keep being somewhat versitle with running the ball, playing ET at QB, mixing in a few trick plays... Although they say McEwen offense is just run, run, run... I will give it to Coach Nolan that this years team has changed the offensive scheme to be a little more versitle... and it has worked out...

Like I said and I will say this against any team from regions 5, 6, 7, and 8 (although 8 is out now)

as long as McEwen...

Turns the ball over less than the opposition

Keeps the offense somewhat versitle

Defense improves on their pass coverage

Eliminates the big play (25+yards)

they will be just fine...

Also, I really think that if McEwen went with a shotgun formation... kept Leegan at QB and left ET at RB beside him with Kavo on the otherside, and ran different sets out of that, McEwen would be really dangerous... They could pass, still run with ET and Kavo, direct snaps to ET (pass or run)... or motion out of that with ET or Blake at the slots... That could become very dangerous, and wouldn't be very hard to install in the offense...

Don't be giving up the new game plan..

I would love to see the kicker from Cascade kick to ET.

oh boy what would happen.....

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get too excited... Like any good comedian, he plays to his audience. He has already picked Cascade twice in this thread..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well Your Beggin For A Union City Win? Heck A Cascade Loss Would Be Nice As Well.

The more I read your posts the more Im convinced that you are retarded. In the bag? You can't bag the wind.

Maybe I Shoulda Said Wind Soc?

Well Your Beggin For A Union City Win? Heck A Cascade Loss Would Be Nice As Well.

The only win other than a Cascade win this week that I would love to see is a Jo Byrns win. That would mean that as long as we win, we'll be in Wartrace or Murfreesboro. I honestly don't care about any other game in the state this week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don't get too excited... Like any good comedian, he plays to his audience. He has already picked Cascade twice in this thread..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I think he is also trying to get the best team to play in his teams favor so his boys get a shot at the championship game again. I am not saying that Cascade is better or worst than Mckenzie because I have not seen them play but when Cascades offense is rolling they can score on anyone in the state in single A ball. It helps to have one of the top three all around QB's in single A ball IMO. I would have to put Rice from WC up there also being all around and I am not sure who else would be on that list in the QB position.

The only win other than a Cascade win this week that I would love to see is a Jo Byrns win. That would mean that as long as we win, we'll be in Wartrace . I honestly don't care about any other game in the state this week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I think he is also trying to get the best team to play in his teams favor so his boys get a shot at the championship game again. I am not saying that Cascade is better or worst than Mckenzie because I have not seen them play but when Cascades offense is rolling they can score on anyone in the state in single A ball. It helps to have one of the top three all around QB's in single A ball IMO. I would have to put Rice from WC up there also being all around and I am not sure who else would be on that list in the QB position.

If you want to see McKenzie play, go to their website and watch the videos. www.mckenziefootball.com

Talk about a website, theirs is awesome!