Cascade vs. McEwen

FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winner  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winner

Do I feel our guys get the respect they deserve? No. Are we used to it? Yes. But the difference in you and me is that I don't get on this board and leave posts like the ones you have left me over the last few weeks. I do have more respect for people than to do that. You obviously have trouble in that area. Does this jog your memory:

We'll just a little information for you MACTOWN fans! Cascade was on the field at 8:00 also. I'm extremely happy to see the vote on our game is so one-sided in your favor! MacTown may be just as good as advertised, but I can assure you when you roll into "THE STABLE" nobodys gonna roll out the welcome mat! I've stayed low key, but I'm getting a little tired of the lack of respect the kids are seeing here. YOU BETTER COME READY TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have also referred to one of my posts a couple of weeks ago as "CRAP". What is your problem? You can be so rude. It seems like when anyone gets fired up about their team, you go on the offensive (or defensive) and try to set them straight in some way. Just chill out and let them tell you why they are fired up about their team. You don't have to give them a bunch of reasons in black or orange letters as to why they are seeing the whole picture wrong. Everyone has their opinion. Yours is not the only one that counts.

you think he's biased towards his team when talkin about another region 5 team, you should see what he thinks of all the region 6 teams! i think we get it worse than you do!

but unlike you, we laugh a little inside, and then respond with a smart comment back, and its back in forth...it is indeed a message board, nothin for someone to get their feelings hurt over, its just all in fun. you just got to take what he says with a grain of salt, bc i didnt really ever treyvols postin much until last week, and i must say he is quite a riot!

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you think he's biased towards his team when talkin about another region 5 team, you should see what he thinks of all the region 6 teams! i think we get it worse than you do!

but unlike you, we laugh a little inside, and then respond with a smart comment back, and its back in forth...it is indeed a message board, nothin for someone to get their feelings hurt over, its just all in fun. you just got to take what he says with a grain of salt, bc i didnt really ever treyvols postin much until last week, and i must say he is quite a riot!

LOL I am surprised that you have not seen posts of mine. My big trap has beed running on here all year and the past three years lol. Maybe we can meet up next week if you go to the third round game reguardless where it is played.

Their not going to show our region any love a couple of years ago Daniel Puckett was one of the most dominate

Basketball players in 1a and he didn't get it

The Blake kid at Grace Academy had some serious numbers. I hadn't heard a peep about the boys from out west before the finalists were released. Folks out there seemed to be pretty surprised that the Manassas kid made it. Carkuff has some great numbers despite being in charge of a run-oriented offense. It's hard to argue with 23 TDs and only 5 INTs with an 11-0 record.

Actually, I will step in here and correct you. I haven't been negative toward region 6 at all this year. Last year?? Heck ya. After MP knocked us out of the playoffs last season I haven't been at all negative toward your region. Not picking your team to win in the playoffs doesn't translate into a negative comment. I don't know where you got that from.

If you don't believe me, ask WHOLDER from MP about my attitude toward your region this season. He and I probably had the biggest spat on these boards last year and as far as I know we have been very civil with each other this season.

As for McTownGirl, I gave up that battle a long time ago. Everything that has come out of her mouth all year revolves around the lack of respect for her team and I got tired of it about week four. The only thing I actually got on her about was her statement a couple of weeks ago that if her team played us again right now, they'd beat us for sure. She had no doubt about it!

With all the rain we have had this week in Wartrace plus the punishment that the field received in the game against Columbia Academy last week and the forecast of 70% chance rain Friday night, footing will definitely an issue.

Will the field conditions favor one team over the other??? It was raining the last time these two teams played and we know how that came out.

I think the main effect will be fan support??¦ will McEwen fans travel all the way to Wartrace to sit out in the rain and support their team? If the difference in the game comes down to fan support (and in a close game it might) I say Cascade wins. The Cascade fans will be there.

Actually, I will step in here and correct you. I haven't been negative toward region 6 at all this year. Last year?? Heck ya. After MP knocked us out of the playoffs last season I haven't been at all negative toward your region. Not picking your team to win in the playoffs doesn't translate into a negative comment. I don't know where you got that from.

If you don't believe me, ask WHOLDER from MP about my attitude toward your region this season. He and I probably had the biggest spat on these boards last year and as far as I know we have been very civil with each other this season.

As for McTownGirl, I gave up that battle a long time ago. Everything that has come out of her mouth all year revolves around the lack of respect for her team and I got tired of it about week four. The only thing I actually got on her about was her statement a couple of weeks ago that if her team played us again right now, they'd beat us for sure. She had no doubt about it!

I know some about Mctowngirl and know some about you C11. Both of ya'll can can post 100 time a day and ya'll will never be on the same page. I do not think that either of you have disrespect of either team. Both teams are good and if they were not they could not be in this game. C11 you say your team is going to win cause this or that and Mctowngirl says mactown is going to win due to this or that.

I know some about Mctowngirl and know some about you C11. Both of ya'll can can post 100 time a day and ya'll will never be on the same page. I do not think that either of you have disrespect of either team. Both teams are good and if they were not they could not be in this game. C11 you say your team is going to win cause this or that and Mctowngirl says mactown is going to win due to this or that.

Sometimes you just have to realize that some people aren't going to get along and that's just the way it is. Either her or I will have our team put out Friday, so that should put an end to the bickering. Since her son is a senior ( I believe) we should be pretty limited in future confrontations also I would assume. I don't have any personal feeling against the woman anyway. I've got a good relationship with 95% of the people on CoachT, but there is always going to be someone that either rubs you the wrong way, or you rub them the wrong way. That's life.

Sometimes you just have to realize that some people aren't going to get along and that's just the way it is. Either her or I will have our team put out Friday, so that should put an end to the bickering. Since her son is a senior ( I believe) we should be pretty limited in future confrontations also I would assume. I don't have any personal feeling against the woman anyway. I've got a good relationship with 95% of the people on CoachT, but there is always going to be someone that either rubs you the wrong way, or you rub them the wrong way. That's life.

That right you old horse head.

You'll be seeing Horse Heads in your nightmares after Friday night!..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Nightmares, you know that I no dog in the race. that picture needs some work on it you look more like a /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />JACK

Nightmares, you know that I no dog in the race. that picture needs some work on it you look more like a /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />JACK

roflm-----ao that does favor ole big head c-11 more jack than horse /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />