DeKalb County @ White House (2nd round)

TigerPride23

Earlier in the season DC played a great game against them keeping it tied up til the final moments an losing by a few. They have improved since then. Also, they will be watching the pass this game as well as the run. That caught us off guard last time, because they supposively weren't a passing team. We'll be more prepared this time. The Tigers are very determined. They haven't been to the playoffs in a long time and haven't got a playoff win until last night, so they aren't going to give up this chance without a great fight. What do you think will happen?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier in the season DC played a great game against them keeping it tied up til the final moments an losing by a few. They have improved since then. Also, they will be watching the pass this game as well as the run. That caught us off guard last time, because they supposively weren't a passing team. We'll be more prepared this time. The Tigers are very determined. They haven't been to the playoffs in a long time and haven't got a playoff win until last night, so they aren't going to give up this chance without a great fight. What do you think will happen?

ill agree, yall did give White House a good game the first time, but i wouldnt say yall kept it close till the final moments because White House was up by 21 at one point in the second half and ended up by winning 14.

This should be a very good game, but im going with White House in a shootout.

Last time i checked 21 wasnt a few. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> dc is gonna be look for the pass this game which might open up the run a little more for white house than the last game. itll be a close one but i take white house

If dekalb focuses on the pass more,then White House will just run all over them. If their going to focus on the run again,well im pretty sure Dekalb remembers what will happen /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If dekalb focuses on the pass more,then White House will just run all over them. If their going to focus on the run again,well im pretty sure Dekalb remembers what will happen /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well if you would take the time to read the post before making negative comments you would see that I said they're going to watch the pass as well as the run. Incase you're illiterate, that means we will be ready for both.

Well if you would take the time to read the post before making negative comments you would see that I said they're going to watch the pass as well as the run. Incase you're illiterate, that means we will be ready for both.

If dekalb tries to stop the pass by dropping back there coverage and safeties, wh's o line can take care of the 6 or 7 men left and run all over the place. If you try to stop that we'll go over the top again with parker and neal. You can't stop both /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

If dekalb tries to stop the pass by dropping back there coverage and safeties, wh's o line can take care of the 6 or 7 men left and run all over the place. If you try to stop that we'll go over the top again with parker and neal. You can't stop both /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Well that shows how much you know about dedicated players and coaches and hard work and determination. DC has disciplined players and the coaches will have them ready for this game. The negative comments do not affect me the least bit because I for one know how the practices are going and all of you that say there's no way just do not know. That being said I'm not arguing over something I already know myself.

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Well that shows how much you know about dedicated players and coaches and hard work and determination. DC has disciplined players and the coaches will have them ready for this game. The negative comments do not affect me the least bit because I for one know how the practices are going and all of you that say there's no way just do not know. That being said I'm not arguing over something I already know myself.

White House also has dedicated players and coaches and hard work and determination and they are also disciplined and the coaches will also have them ready for this game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />