DeKalb County @ White House (2nd round)

TigerPride23

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WAS AT THE EAST RIDGE GAME AND I THINK WE'RE [W.H] IS PLAYING VERY WELL RIGHT NOW,OUR DEFENSE WAS EXTREMELY TOUGH ON EAST RIDGE,THAT #11 FOR THEM WAS THERE BEST PLAYER,HE WAS WELL CONTAINED ON OFFENSE,AND I THINK OUR HATS ARE OFF TO OUR DEFENSE FOR THE SHUT OUT.PLAYERS REMEMBER ONE WEEK AT A TIME AND STUDY STUDY STUDY THAT GAME FILM,LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD AND SENIORS REMEMBER YOUR ONLY 4 QTRS AWAY FROM NOT PUTTING ON THOSE PADS AGAIN FOR WHITE HOUSE,THAT OUGHT TO MOTIVATE YOU TO GET A CHANCE TO CLIMB THAT PRACTICE FIELD ONCE AGAIN ON MONDAY.

Our defense was very tough against East Ridge, we held them to 96 total yards of offense.Our defense has been playing very well lately

Earlier in the season DC played a great game against them keeping it tied up til the final moments an losing by a few. They have improved since then. Also, they will be watching the pass this game as well as the run. That caught us off guard last time, because they supposively weren't a passing team. We'll be more prepared this time. The Tigers are very determined. They haven't been to the playoffs in a long time and haven't got a playoff win until last night, so they aren't going to give up this chance without a great fight. What do you think will happen?

DANGEROUS GAME FOR WHITE HOUSE. DEKALB SHOULD PLAY WITH ALOT OF EMOTION OBVIOUSLY. I THINK THE RUN GAME WILL BE BIG FOR WHITE HOUSE THIS WEEK AND IF THEY KEEP 8 IN THE BOX THEN TROX WILL NEED ANOTHER GOOD GAME FOR WHITE HOUSE TO WIN. BUT I EXPECT DEMARCUS PAYNE TO PUT UP SOME BIG NUMBERS IN THIS GAME. POTETE IS VERY GOOD AND SO ARE HIS RECEIVERS . WHITE HOUSE NEEDS TO OUTMUSCLE DEKALB TO WIN AND I THINK THEY WILL. I'LL GO WITH

WHITE HOUSE 45 DEKALB 23.

Right now WH being in the second round is no surprise, but DC in the playoffs thats another story. Whoever wpuld have thought that this would really be happening just after a head Coach with no HS experience took over the team just 4 years ago and have them as the best team in school history. Well put both things aside this friday night isnt about the past or who has more players or what not in the post seasons its about your passion and purpose.

The reason i pick DC to win isnt bc of there QB or great WR core. The reason I am picking them to win is the fact that this team is in this togther. I have followed a lot of state champion ball clubs in my young years mostly bball, but in order to win you must be in this as a team, school, community, and county. This football team have revived Dekalb county and i look for this to continue. Hunter has a great game along with remember this guy num 6 MATT Lawerence to bring a nother win home for the tigers.

GOOD LUCK DC HERE UNDER THE HILL OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO PUT TO YOU.

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

White House also has dedicated players and coaches and hard work and determination and they are also disciplined and the coaches will also have them ready for this game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yea White House is at the top of there game DeKalb County will not be able to beat White House 36-14 White House wins

If Dekalb's cornerbacks can stay back and not let those recievers behind them, we have a shot. We have to do like we did in the first game, make this team one dimensional. We did a good job of stuffing the run, but would get burned down the field.

If Dekalb's offense can get just a little bit of the run game going, I think it will really open up the field for our Qb to really make some plays with his feet and his arm. Our passing game is awesome, but to beat a team of this caliber, we must be able to get some running yards out of the shotgun.

If we can do these things, I predict Dekalb wins 34-28.

This one is kind of tricky. DC will be playing for coach edwards and full of emotion. Last game they focused on the run so much that they got beat deep. WH might be a little rusty after a first round bye. I know, I know, this is playoffs and both teams will have emotion, no one is overlooking anyone, WH has seniors and so does DC. We can go on and on. I say, go DC, congrats to Poteete on his upcoming Mr. Football award, and DC wins 20-17 (since there'll be more running and time will trickle by the score won't be too high) Good game, great atmoshpere.

This one is kind of tricky. DC will be playing for coach edwards and full of emotion. Last game they focused on the run so much that they got beat deep. WH might be a little rusty after a first round bye. I know, I know, this is playoffs and both teams will have emotion, no one is overlooking anyone, WH has seniors and so does DC. We can go on and on. I say, go DC, congrats to Poteete on his upcoming Mr. Football award, and DC wins 20-17 (since there'll be more running and time will trickle by the score won't be too high) Good game, great atmoshpere.

I cannot remember for the life of me if I have posted this already, and I am to lazy to go back and check.

I just wanted to commend Dekalb Co. for their win and say that I enjoyed watching you play. I wish my Chargers could have pulled it out against you Friday, and they will just keep getting better. Good Luck to Dekalb and congratulations. Your team reminds me of a 93' team here at McMinn Central. That team came together after a rough start and made a run all the way to the state championship game. I have to write to you people from Dekalb because I know you can't hear from that train whislte you carry!

I dont happen to remember White House having a first round bye, i remember them playin East Ridge and beating them 36-0 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />