Perry County Basketball

PCViking99

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think they will let him play.To many haters on the team and to many stars.I heard he was TSSAA said he could if school would let him.

If lee wonts to win games you got to have him. Maybe lee will let him come back cuz i wanna see perry co. do good and he is SR. too. His last year maybe he will get to play best of luck to him.

Of course Radio33 would be whining about JoMo........ This kid is a distraction and has too many other irons in the fire to have a straight enough head to help lead a team. Radio33 your the only one hating, but while your at it why dont your sign pevahouse's petition he wrote up so he can get some love from you.

I would sign it heard you wouldnt you just want a spot.Hate on hater

Radio 33...... I am not starting trouble any problems with you....... I would like to have seen Pevahouse play this year but after hearing what went on and knowing what he has been doing I understand why he is no longer on the team.... He may have been a big help to the team but however in the long run it will be better for our team and the four main freshmen this year will definitely make a big contribution.... Good luck to the PC VIKINGS on a great year.