DonCChatt's Parting Thoughts

DonCChatt

DONC....

Hopefully I will be able 'pick you brain' for conversation/thread starters, and you can use my name as an alias if need be....Let's hope my daughter can add to the Irish powerhouse the next four years in some capacity when she arrives next year...so I can stay active on these boards, beyond simple sarcasm/tidbits...

With Kris graduating, maybe try and get some work done now ?

David

P.S. I thought I won the award for least creative username-giveaway ???

Your name is probably even more obvious than mine-- (DDS = dentist), signing your posts as David, Champ = ....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, like you think there are an abundance of Hurricane fans in Tennessee? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OH! Hurricane fan... I thought you were just old and needed some walking assistance! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

(Just kiddin' with ya Canes!)

Great post from the gentleman from the East- Don C.

I think I am hearing "We are the World" cueing up in the background.

A nice comment from h2odog was appreciated and ditto on my response to him as well- we have struck up a very fan friendly conversation- about all topics.

BTW, my evil twin is not Canes, it is Dirtysheets (Canes is my fourth cousin twice removed- he gave me that name)

To Don C, My daughter got to be around a lot of the ND players and staff this summer while at camp and we were impressed with the sportmanship and class that the team and staff showed.

On eof the best aspects of this site is learnign about all the soccer in the state and then follwoing the players form hs to club and now onto college.

My best to all your daughters and teams

Thank you. I've certainly enjoyed watching her play since she was only 5 years old.

Yes, she is going to continue playing soccer in college. As she hasn't signed any papers yet and only has made a verbal commitment, I'll hold off on any formal announcement.

Look forward to seeing her with her new team. Hope it's somewhere local. Bean made the point on another board. A lot of our local teams--Mville, C-N, Belmont (going to NCAA's, by the way), doing well. Maybe your daughter will add to that record.

Don't let DonC fool you.....He's coaching some u-6"s, which means he may make a full return in 2018. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And oh he's a great coach, too.

I do have a U5 and a U6 player currently, though as both of them are boy's, I don't they will ever make to the Girl's soccer thread. I did post a picture of the U6 in action on the Great Soccer Photos thread earlier in the season.

I do have a U5 and a U6 player currently, though as both of them are boy's, I don't they will ever make to the Girl's soccer thread. I did post a picture of the U6 in action on the Great Soccer Photos thread earlier in the season.

By 2018, U may mean "unisex" and Pres. O will be in his 3rd term and we'll be saying remember when there was a stock market and the kids will say, what's that. Oh! did I drift off task? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Keep up the good work CoachD.

Boys.......That means CAK and "G" goes down in 2018. You heard it here first! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

...But on a serious post,

I would like to thank DonC for keeping Coacht a fun place to post this year with all the posters that have Senior girls. Like HS soccer I'm sure there will be freshman and Soph. posters that will step up and do a fine job next year. But you always miss those Seniors that move on.

You are QUITE welcome, Ilovethisgame! Being a moderator allows me a good "excuse" to be on here all the time (which I would anyway regardless!!!)

You are a Knox West dad, no? We are scrimmaging you guys this February. Should be a better game than we gave you last season!

I thought you were a plus member?

Get my message about my latest purchase?

I guess I forgot to renew, will do tonight, not a bad 24 bucks spent.

Got your text, I was actually at the gun show buying a couple of the real thing.

I really need to get serious about paintballapalooza 2009. Sounds like you are getting ready.

I guess I forgot to renew, will do tonight, not a bad 24 bucks spent.

Got your text, I was actually at the gun show buying a couple of the real thing.

I really need to get serious about paintballapalooza 2009. Sounds like you are getting ready.

I went to that gun show, too!!! Needed some black powder supplies. Went early on Sat.

MVM, I have a 6 year old daughter, too, in training! 2018 here we come!