John Jenkins

TARHEEL30

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JENKINS IS ALOT BETTER SHOOTER THEN COREY . WHEN BREWER WENT TO STATE HE HAD A VERY GOOD CENTER IN JOHN FERGUSON WHO WENT ON TO PLAY IN COLLEGE. HE ALSO HAD A VERY GOOD (2) GUARD. THE POINT GUARD WAS DECENT AND HE A HAD A 6 FT 7 WING THAT WAS AVERAGE AT BEST.

IS JENKINS BETTER? THATS A HARD QUESTION TO ANSWER. OF COURSE BREWER WAS A BETTER DEFENDER BUT JENKINS HAS THE BETTER OFFENSIVE GAME.

JENKINS HAD ALOT OF TALENT AROUND HIM HIS 1ST 3 YEARS. WHEN HE WAS A FRESHMAN HE HAD THE MOST TALENT OUT OF ALL 3 YEARS. HE WAS SIXTH MAN AND HE LED THE TEAM WITH 14 PER GAME.

STATION CAMP HAS TO GET OUT OF THE REGION TOURNEY TO HAVE A CHANCE TO GET TO STATE. WHITE HOUSE. LIVINGSTON ACADEMY , AND UPPERMAN STAND IN HIS WAY . I JUST DON'T THINK HE HAS ENOUGH TALENT AROUND HIM TO GET TO THE SECTIONALS THIS YEAR. BUT THE SEASON IS STILL EARLY AND THEY HAVE A GOOD COACH SO ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

I think that Jenkins has a great chance of being a better college player than Brewer was # wise. However, Brewer played on a loaded Florida team (4 of 5 starters taken in the first round and the 5th in the 2nd). I don't think that Jenkins has the same NBA potential as Brewer had, but there is still time for him to grow. He might get drafted but I can't see him getting much time at all in the NBA. He is a great player and I can't wait to see how he will fit in at Vandy next year.

43, 48, 38, 30, 55, 41, 57.

AVG.- 44.6 UNBELIEVABLE

KEEP IT UP JOHN AND WAY TO GET THE WIN. KEEP IT UP EXCEPT OF COURSE AGAINST WHITE HOUSE. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Lord!!!! put 5 players on him!! lol!!!!

ok. First off: Great win last night. Upperman has a senior heavy team. They are skilled. They are a very good team. Station Camp came back from about 10 down, and won by 6. Very good win. JJ was a HUGE part of that.

If I were following him and scouting him for a college, which I used to do, back when I was just a pup, here are what the notes at the bottom of my page would have said:

(please keep in mind that these are just notes, scribbled on page, mostly illegible, haha)

*nba range jumper

*sitting on bench with zero fouls

*quick feet

*oops feet are quicker than dribble (x2) (x3)

*major hops

*flop (x2)

*hard nosed

*jordan rules

*hot head??

*next game=(and then in this spot I would write in when and where his next game is. He is certainly a talent, and I would certainly want to see him as often as I could.)

PLEASE NOTE THE ???QUESTION MARKS??? after the hot head note. Just sometime to keep an eye on. Provoked? Unprovoked? Either way, he will certain face tougher fans in college than what he did at Upperman.

I wish him well. Talented, no doubt. And judging from the number of people trying to get that last drop of sweat out of his jock, he is probably a very good guy.

Best of luck to him and his team. Hope Upperman gets another shot at them later. It will be another very good game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This opinion is strictly the opinion of GatorBill Inc, and is intended for GatorBill Inc and his audiences use only. Any other use, transmission or interpretation will be dealt with to the fulllest extent of the law. The Opinion of GatorBill Inc, does not necessarily refect the opinion of CoachT.com, its owners or subsidiaries

JENKINS IS ALOT BETTER SHOOTER THEN COREY . WHEN BREWER WENT TO STATE HE HAD A VERY GOOD CENTER IN JOHN FERGUSON WHO WENT ON TO PLAY IN COLLEGE. HE ALSO HAD A VERY GOOD (2) GUARD. THE POINT GUARD WAS DECENT AND HE A HAD A 6 FT 7 WING THAT WAS AVERAGE AT BEST.

IS JENKINS BETTER? THATS A HARD QUESTION TO ANSWER. OF COURSE BREWER WAS A BETTER DEFENDER BUT JENKINS HAS THE BETTER OFFENSIVE GAME.

JENKINS HAD ALOT OF TALENT AROUND HIM HIS 1ST 3 YEARS. WHEN HE WAS A FRESHMAN HE HAD THE MOST TALENT OUT OF ALL 3 YEARS. HE WAS SIXTH MAN AND HE LED THE TEAM WITH 14 PER GAME.

STATION CAMP HAS TO GET OUT OF THE REGION TOURNEY TO HAVE A CHANCE TO GET TO STATE. WHITE HOUSE. LIVINGSTON ACADEMY , AND UPPERMAN STAND IN HIS WAY . I JUST DON'T THINK HE HAS ENOUGH TALENT AROUND HIM TO GET TO THE SECTIONALS THIS YEAR. BUT THE SEASON IS STILL EARLY AND THEY HAVE A GOOD COACH SO ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

After playing against Corey and playing with John as a freshman, I would give the nod to John right now. I say this b/c it is much easier to become a great defender than a great scorer. John has the scoring down obviously, but his defense is still too soft. He can score on anyone at anytime. You could not say that about Corey. I saw Brewer get shut down by Johnny Lee from MLK. He was MAYBE 5'10 and Brewer couldn't do anything. I would have loved to see Corey and John play each other in High School though. WOW, that would've been fun!! Far too early to determine the future career he'll have. I will say this much, IF he will put as much effort this next summer towards defending as he has scoring, LOOK OUT SEC!!! Can't wait to watch him next year.