Congratulations to Camden's Danny Kim

That says alot about a program.....having 2 athletes nominated for Mr. Football in two years. Especially when its never happened in the past. Coach Ward and his staff has made tremendous leaps and bounds for Camden's program. He started that program from scratch. The fans needs to realize its been a very long time since any kind of traditions has been taught at Camden. A true fan is there thru it all not just there after the wins. A fan lets the coaches do all the coaching (its there job) and the fans will keep their loyality in the stands where it should stay. Ok, I will get off my soap box now...and get back to this thread...

CONGRATS DANNY! What a remarkable year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Man I gotta say after seein him kick last year I would have never thought he'd be inthis position. However, this year he turned it on, and was a more than reliable player right up until that horrible night last week. Anyway DANNY KIM, Congrats you had some big shoes to fill and you did more than admirable. Congrats again Danny, and I hope ypu get it.

LP your right by the way Coach Ward and staff has done an AMAZING JOB. For them to do what they have accomplished in just 6 years is quite remarkable, and I truly beleive that as long as we have the Warden in the lead, we'll continue to win and be recognized as a Good team. So Thanks Coach Ward, and Co. for all yall have done.

With all that said, GOOD LUCK DANNY K!!!

Congrats to Danny Kim!!! You obviously deserve this honor,as everyone could tell how hard you have worked and how much time you have invested in getting better,and it surely has payed off!!! You truly deserve this and all of the Camden Lions fans,past and present are pulling for ya!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />