Spring hill

Raiders93

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will still be pretty terrible..

Well S H certainly does not have the advantages that you private school boys have BUT a much improved weight facility and a very large Senior class (all of them returning starters) coupled with the fact that they will no longer have to play such a ridiculous schedule ........................ it all spells one thing IMPROVEMENT!!!!

They did average 23.5 pts. per game (scored 20 on ya'll) and managed - terrible as you say they are to be the only team to score ANY points against Alcoa at Alcoa this year. I think you can take your negative remarks and shove em up the 'ol bag-pipes. GO RAIDERS !

I am willing to go out on a limb and say that they will be a playoff team next year. I saw the improvement this year... if they continue to work to improve it will be a good season for the Raiders next year.

I hear you boys have the oppritunity to play THE PANTHERS of Lewis County next year.Anybody got any clue on if it will be in SH or LC.I really feel like this could be one of the big games for SH and LC next year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well S H certainly does not have the advantages that you private school boys have BUT a much improved weight facility and a very large Senior class (all of them returning starters) coupled with the fact that they will no longer have to play such a ridiculous schedule ........................ it all spells one thing IMPROVEMENT!!!!

They did average 23.5 pts. per game (scored 20 on ya'll) and managed - terrible as you say they are to be the only team to score ANY points against Alcoa at Alcoa this year. I think you can take your negative remarks and shove em up the 'ol bag-pipes. GO RAIDERS !

Yeah I also heard the private school wont be much next year. Enjoy it while you can. A Strong Senior Class next year.

david lipscomb does not have the advantages you would think at all. i would be will to bet that spring hill has a much bigger workout facility. if you have ever seen lipscombs you no it is small. yes there is no zone for the kids who go to lipscomb but parents do not send there child to lipscomb for sports ever. also you cant point out a starter on the lipscomb team who has not been at lipscomb since early middle school (Rogers came in 5th grade and had never previously played football). spring hill will improve next year but based on the past two years i cant imagine them being a threat but i do think they will win more than 1 game.

you are right, spring hill did score 20 against us. but if you remember correctly the score was 35-0 at the early part of the 2nd quarter. and the score was 48-8 when lipscomb pulled there starters so the final two scores came on the mustangs jv. i saw about 3 or 4 of the mustangs starters off on the sidelines with their pads off and icing when the game still had about 8 min left. so yes the raiders did score twenty on the mustangs but when the lipscomb starters were pulled the score was 48-8. i will say again the raiders will have a better team next year than this one. i think they will win at least 3 more games than this year. but if your trying to say offensively the raiders had a good night against the mustangs that in incorrect. anyone at that game (which i was) will tell you the same.

i dont see why everyone picks on lipscomb for being private. there really is not any advantages for them. any child on financial aid is not permitted to play sports which is why they do not belong in d2. the mustangs athletes really are not much better than spring hills. the mustangs just have possibly the best coaching staff in the state. you take both of these teams as they are and switch the coaching staffs spring hill would win with the mustangs coaching staff. lipscomb does not make fundimental mistakes which is why they always seem to win. and win they win they do it with class and honor. there is no reason to bash the school for being private just because you cant beat them.

Spring Hill's Football Schedule for 2009 will look something like this:

Cannon Co.

Mt. Pleasant

Giles*

E. Hickman*

Columbia

Fairview*

Lewis Co.*

Hickman Co.*

Marshall Co.*

Page*

*Region Games.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

if you want to talk about class then the mustangs don't have it... this was the one team that ran there mouth most against the raiders this year. and lipscomb had at least 3 personal fouls called on them just for un sportsman like conduct

david lipscomb does not have the advantages you would think at all. i would be will to bet that spring hill has a much bigger workout facility. if you have ever seen lipscombs you no it is small. yes there is no zone for the kids who go to lipscomb but parents do not send there child to lipscomb for sports ever. also you cant point out a starter on the lipscomb team who has not been at lipscomb since early middle school (Rogers came in 5th grade and had never previously played football). spring hill will improve next year but based on the past two years i cant imagine them being a threat but i do think they will win more than 1 game.

you are right, spring hill did score 20 against us. but if you remember correctly the score was 35-0 at the early part of the 2nd quarter. and the score was 48-8 when lipscomb pulled there starters so the final two scores came on the mustangs jv. i saw about 3 or 4 of the mustangs starters off on the sidelines with their pads off and icing when the game still had about 8 min left. so yes the raiders did score twenty on the mustangs but when the lipscomb starters were pulled the score was 48-8. i will say again the raiders will have a better team next year than this one. i think they will win at least 3 more games than this year. but if your trying to say offensively the raiders had a good night against the mustangs that in incorrect. anyone at that game (which i was) will tell you the same.

i dont see why everyone picks on lipscomb for being private. there really is not any advantages for them. any child on financial aid is not permitted to play sports which is why they do not belong in d2. the mustangs athletes really are not much better than spring hills. the mustangs just have possibly the best coaching staff in the state. you take both of these teams as they are and switch the coaching staffs spring hill would win with the mustangs coaching staff. lipscomb does not make fundimental mistakes which is why they always seem to win. and win they win they do it with class and honor. there is no reason to bash the school for being private just because you cant beat them.

I KNOW YOU DIDNT GO TO DL CAUSE IM PRETTY SURE THEY TAUGHT SOME TYPE OF GRAMMER CLASS. NO NEED TO COMPARE COACHES YET HOT SHOT, YOUR COACH HAS BEEN THERE SINCE THE ICE AGE AND OURS HAS ONLY BEEN AT THE HILL FOR A YEAR. GIVE IT TIME. IVE SEEN TEAMS GO FROM 0-10 TO 6-6. IM NOT GONNA SAY MUCH ABOUT SPRING HILL CAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO THINK EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE THINKING. NO NEED FOR SWITCHING COACHES I DONT THINK YOUR COACHES WOULD LIKE OUT LUNCH MENU ANYWAY.

Spring Hill's Football Schedule for 2009 will look something like this:

Cannon Co.

Mt. Pleasant

Giles*

E. Hickman*

Columbia

Fairview*

Lewis Co.*

Hickman Co.*

Marshall Co.*

Page*

*Region Games.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LOOKS GOOD I CAN TALK CRAP TO MY SIS'S OTHER HALF HE GRADUATED FROM CANNON CO. ID STILL TRADE THEM FOR INDEPENDENCE, FRANKLIN, OR CA.

LOOKS GOOD I CAN TALK CRAP TO MY SIS'S OTHER HALF HE GRADUATED FROM CANNON CO. ID STILL TRADE THEM FOR INDEPENDENCE, FRANKLIN, OR CA.

BY THE WAY I LIGHTED UP A CANDLE FOR THE SECOND GAME /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />