Spring hill

Raiders93

BY THE WAY I LIGHTED UP A CANDLE FOR THE SECOND GAME /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Yeah, I thought you'd like that MTP game.

Now I know you'll put that one on your calender. It will be played at the THE HILL. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you boys have the oppritunity to play THE PANTHERS of Lewis County next year.Anybody got any clue on if it will be in SH or LC.I really feel like this could be one of the big games for SH and LC next year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Not sure where it will be played. I don't think all that's been ironed out yet.

My Dad grew up in Hohenwald and I've done alot of hunting in Lewis Co.

Look forward to it...................no matter where it is. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

if you want to talk about class then the mustangs don't have it... this was the one team that ran there mouth most against the raiders this year. and lipscomb had at least 3 personal fouls called on them just for un sportsman like conduct

your neglecting to talk about the late hit penalty that cause one of ours a concussion. this is true though. they did not show the class that coach mac demands of them on that night with the three personal fouls (i remembered two but ill take your word for it). as a whole the mustangs do have alot of class however. its a shame the whole team looks bad when only a few are at fault. spring hill was running their mouths also. football is an emotional sport and sometimes players emotions gets the best of them.

I KNOW YOU DIDNT GO TO DL CAUSE IM PRETTY SURE THEY TAUGHT SOME TYPE OF GRAMMER CLASS. NO NEED TO COMPARE COACHES YET HOT SHOT, YOUR COACH HAS BEEN THERE SINCE THE ICE AGE AND OURS HAS ONLY BEEN AT THE HILL FOR A YEAR. GIVE IT TIME. IVE SEEN TEAMS GO FROM 0-10 TO 6-6. IM NOT GONNA SAY MUCH ABOUT SPRING HILL CAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO THINK EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE THINKING. NO NEED FOR SWITCHING COACHES I DONT THINK YOUR COACHES WOULD LIKE OUT LUNCH MENU ANYWAY.

i was unaware i was being graded for accuracy forgive me.

your neglecting to talk about the late hit penalty that cause one of ours a concussion. this is true though. they did not show the class that coach mac demands of them on that night with the three personal fouls (i remembered two but ill take your word for it). as a whole the mustangs do have alot of class however. its a shame the whole team looks bad when only a few are at fault. spring hill was running their mouths also. football is an emotional sport and sometimes players emotions gets the best of them.

i was unaware i was being graded for accuracy forgive me.

Its all good. Good Luck next week.

david lipscomb does not have the advantages you would think at all. i would be will to bet that spring hill has a much bigger workout facility. if you have ever seen lipscombs you no it is small. yes there is no zone for the kids who go to lipscomb but parents do not send there child to lipscomb for sports ever. also you cant point out a starter on the lipscomb team who has not been at lipscomb since early middle school (Rogers came in 5th grade and had never previously played football). spring hill will improve next year but based on the past two years i cant imagine them being a threat but i do think they will win more than 1 game.

you are right, spring hill did score 20 against us. but if you remember correctly the score was 35-0 at the early part of the 2nd quarter. and the score was 48-8 when lipscomb pulled there starters so the final two scores came on the mustangs jv. i saw about 3 or 4 of the mustangs starters off on the sidelines with their pads off and icing when the game still had about 8 min left. so yes the raiders did score twenty on the mustangs but when the lipscomb starters were pulled the score was 48-8. i will say again the raiders will have a better team next year than this one. i think they will win at least 3 more games than this year. but if your trying to say offensively the raiders had a good night against the mustangs that in incorrect. anyone at that game (which i was) will tell you the same.

i dont see why everyone picks on lipscomb for being private. there really is not any advantages for them. any child on financial aid is not permitted to play sports which is why they do not belong in d2. the mustangs athletes really are not much better than spring hills. the mustangs just have possibly the best coaching staff in the state. you take both of these teams as they are and switch the coaching staffs spring hill would win with the mustangs coaching staff. lipscomb does not make fundimental mistakes which is why they always seem to win. and win they win they do it with class and honor. there is no reason to bash the school for being private just because you cant beat them.

There you go again, That silver spoon in your mouth is throwing a reflection and blinding your vision as well as your judgement. The DL crowd ALWAYS fails to mention things like, 10 new seniors to this years team.

Rogers came in the fifth grade. Lets see /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> thats about the time his brother was entering high school. Wow!Sure that had nada to do with football or athletics.

As for Spring Hill football, good luck next year.

There you go again, That silver spoon in your mouth is throwing a reflection and blinding your vision as well as your judgement. The DL crowd ALWAYS fails to mention things like, 10 new seniors to this years team.

Rogers came in the fifth grade. Lets see /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> thats about the time his brother was entering high school. Wow!Sure that had nada to do with football or athletics.

As for Spring Hill football, good luck next year.

Public schools are filtered by the area in which the students live. David Lipscomb students are a similar situation except the students follow their parents. The majority of students at Lipscomb have parents who attended there as well. Including Zach and Austin. Both mother and father attended Lipscomb in high school and college. Athletics had nothing to do with neither Zach nor Austin going to Lipscomb. Parents chose to send their child to Lipscomb for the Christ like atmosphere they will be placed in. These kids almost always come from strong christian homes (not at all saying the students at the public schools dont) and have parents that want them to be influenced by other christian adults like themselves. If the Rogers had wanted their children to go to school for athletics why would they not send them to MBA or BA? It is because they want to give them as much of an opporitunity to make their faith in Christ as strong as possible before they are out on their own.

Once again, I am in no way saying public school families do not want the same thing. There is an abundance of christian families and teens in the public school system, but that is why the families have chosen to send their child to Lipscomb. Never for athletics.

I apologize SH fans again for bringing Lipscomb onto this forum. Best of luck next season!