Spring hill

Raiders93

just an educated guess, but I bet that I'm right

Sleeper,

Thank you so much for giving SH material to cover their weight room walls.

The 20 starters coming back next year get to read this stuff everyday and it is providing them with good motivation.

Please, please keep it up! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleeper,

Thank you so much for giving SH material to cover their weight room walls.

The 20 starters coming back next year get to read this stuff everyday and it is providing them with good motivation.

Please, please keep it up! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just calling it like it is.

MY FAVORITE A MESSAGE BOARD WARRIOR.

LIKE 66 SAID KEEP IT UP.

WHATS YOUR TEAM. ILL GIVE YOU MY EDUCATED GUESS. POST YOUR SCHEDULE ALSO

I don't have one team. I reside in Williamson County, so I watch most of the 5a teams in the county play (Franklin, Independence, Centennial, Brentwood, and Ravenwood). Sorry I can't help you out anymore than that. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I don't have one team. I reside in Williamson County, so I watch most of the 5a teams in the county play (Franklin, Independence, Centennial, Brentwood, and Ravenwood). Sorry I can't help you out anymore than that. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Hiding behind the "Williamson County Supporter" curtain huh? How in the world would you know what SH can do if you don't see them play?

In reality, you would have had to catch them early this past season and then - you would have had to see them later in the season. Huge Improvement - the wins will take care of themselves if the kids continue to stay focused on getting better.

SH will compete in '09! That's just me calling it as I see it & by the way I have seen it - you evidently have not.

They return over 20 seniors!! and 9 starters on offense and defense

I wish Spring Hill the best. Just wondering where Magwan Smith, Ty Embler, and some of the players off that good EA Cox team a few years back. I saw these kids spank Dickson county and marshall County (Hightower) when they were 8th graders. What happened? They had 2 great running backs in Albert and charles Gordon. What happened to Them???

I wish Spring Hill the best. Just wondering where Magwan Smith, Ty Embler, and some of the players off that good EA Cox team a few years back. I saw these kids spank Dickson county and marshall County (Hightower) when they were 8th graders. What happened? They had 2 great running backs in Albert and charles Gordon. What happened to Them???

Albert and Charles Gordon ended up in trouble with the law and didn't finish high school(I don't think) Magwan Smith is playing college ball somewhere( I don't remember who--although I do know it to be a tough academic school) and Kye Embler finished his high school career at MPHS as a Tiger. He went to UT Martin if I'm not mistaken. If anyone's memory is better than mine--feel free to correct me!

Albert and Charles Gordon ended up in trouble with the law and didn't finish high school(I don't think) Magwan Smith is playing college ball somewhere( I don't remember who--although I do know it to be a tough academic school) and Kye Embler finished his high school career at MPHS as a Tiger. He went to UT Martin if I'm not mistaken. If anyone's memory is better than mine--feel free to correct me!

Magwan and Ned is at Centre.