LA Basketball

LA_Wildcats

So with the way the season come to a sudden halt last year in the opening round of State tournements what is your expections this season? I think we will have a very good team and could possably make it back to the state games. I dont think there will be much problem winning the district except for maybe Upperman. Should be a fun season!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So with the way the season come to a sudden halt last year in the opening round of State tournements what is your expections this season? I think we will have a very good team and could possably make it back to the state games. I dont think there will be much problem winning the district except for maybe Upperman. Should be a fun season!!

Sudden end? I guess so after winning 20 in a row. When your season ends, its sudden no matter where you are. Its just better to go as far as possible, huh? Lets go farther this year. Lots of good teams on the schedule.

This might help understand where expectations are with Coach Melton and the players:

http://www.herald-citizen.com/index.cfm?ev...726E7A0E606CE69

Sudden end? I guess so after winning 20 in a row. When your season ends, its sudden no matter where you are. Its just better to go as far as possible, huh? Lets go farther this year. Lots of good teams on the schedule.

This might help understand where expectations are with Coach Melton and the players:

http://www.herald-citizen.com/index.cfm?ev...726E7A0E606CE69

I read that earlier and as to last years end i just never would have thought it would have ended like it did. i hope the CATS GO ALL THE WAY this season

The Wildcats will be more balanced this year when it comes to scoring. There still hasn't been a team figure out how to stop Dunn. The Wildcats are so deep and so talented they may have a different player every night to drop 20+ points. (Deeper than last year, if you can believe that) Who do you gaurd? How do you slow them down? Keep your heads on straight. Its the last chance for you seniors. Reach your goal.

GO LA

The Wildcats will be more balanced this year when it comes to scoring. There still hasn't been a team figure out how to stop Dunn. The Wildcats are so deep and so talented they may have a different player every night to drop 20+ points. (Deeper than last year, if you can believe that) Who do you gaurd? How do you slow them down? Keep your heads on straight. Its the last chance for you seniors. Reach your goal.

GO LA

I'd start with Dunn. I don't see a different player dropping 20+ every night. They will be good but I don't know how many 20+ scorers they have. They have several really good players, but some are role players not necesarily scorers.

I'd start with Dunn. I don't see a different player dropping 20+ every night. They will be good but I don't know how many 20+ scorers they have. They have several really good players, but some are role players not necesarily scorers.

You my friend are in for a rude awakening if you continue that line of thinking. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dunn is an awesome player and the best player on this team however LA would be very good anyway. I 'm not sure anyone in the region could still beat them, but they will have to play a lot better after substate to compete for championship. They can and I hope they do but its not the same rodeo after you leave this region . GO CATS

Chase Dunn.

Devon Ramsey.

TJ Smith.

Will Peterman. (Who?) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Thats 4 that could easily drop 20. I am not saying they will. But it must be nice for Coach Melton to know they are more than able to do so if necessary.