DII Mr. Football Finalists

ehstiger09

After watching Brunetti play on Tuesday night i now must say that he is very impressive. I will admit that I was on the Jefferson bandwagon and I still believe he should win it but Brunetti is WELL deserving and will be something to watch next season. The aawrd could go either way without much argument from anyone. I hope MUS plays in the Middle Tn area next season so all that didn't get a chance on Tuesday night to see him play have a chance to see him.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 4tds are great but 12 of 27 for 200 yds is not overly impressive. I still think it's a close call between he and Jefferson.

Ingle Martin was a two time winner @ MBA. I believe Golden Tate won 2 @ JP2. I can't remember if any lineman have won twice

There are 2 sides to a pass reception. It was a 45 degrees at KO and 35 at the end. Passes on target were not being caught. Even the outstanding Taylor Reed dropped a pass in the end zone. Another MUS player, also in the end zone, let a perfect pass go right through his hands. Yadda yadda yadda

As I said before, a midstate fan informed me that postseason play did NOT count, and therefore, one could easily argue equally for all 3. Postseason play gives the edge to Brunetti. How can the voters NOT let that bias them?