The Inner Circle Plan

rebelrebelman

Hey Im game !

From here on out you guys will be known as: "The inner circle Jerks" /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Is that in like circle jerk? sounds like a homo convention. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Remember DB fans if South loses tomorrow night,everbody meet on the South , ME post.Going to be a hoedown.Remember last Friday night. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In Maryville, we view basketball season as off season workouts and conditioning for football. So I guess it is only appropriate for the inner circle to use basketball as a season to hone their thread skills.

Looking forward to another Rebel-Rebel matchup and a chance to go head to head with you on the boards.

Your rebel friend to the South and co-member of the 100 post club,

MHS82

I look forward to seeing you guys again,nomatter what team you play up here{if you take care of a little work }.I enjoyed talking to you guys at CN and hope we can still do the practice next year. You have a great team,and I'll have to pull for my locals in a up hill battle,but good luck anyway.What are you ranked in the nation now?

Hey Im game !

From here on out you guys will be known as: "The inner circle Jerks" /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Join us Jack. You can be our pivot man! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hey Im game !

Whacko's back!!

Join us Jack. You can be our pivot man! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

But--But--But---Whacko hasn't earned his Stars&Bars Thong.

I knew the Circle jerk joke would start somewhere, I just couldn't tell when. Waco can't use that joke becasuse his screen name gets made fun of for "whacking" dudes. Etathlete can't use that joke because when he read circle jerk, his pants got a little shorter. And one last thing, aren't we still playing football tonight? Seems like there's a certain team who couldn't make it tonight for some reason. Somethin about "McMinn."

Is that in like circle jerk? sounds like a homo convention. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Remember DB fans if South loses tomorrow night,everbody meet on the South , ME post.Going to be a hoedown.Remember last Friday night. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

When did you graduate, Idiot? I mean from Elementary!

Remember, It's not who you know that counts, it's how you say /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> "Hello". /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,

Oh, I just kill me sometimes.

Seriously, you have some mental deficiency-with this South hatred------If DB was playing tonight in the 2nd round, I'd be pulling for DB. I have alot of friends that are DB faithful and they pull for South, as well, ---I think you are an embarrassment to your fellow DB'ers, at least to any of the reasonable and respectful ones.

Just my opinion, you understand--------don't want to offend anyone----oh, eat a rock.

Im not interested in that sort of thing. Besides Monica, your the one that wears that blue dress with the stain. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I knew the Circle jerk joke would start somewhere, I just couldn't tell when. Waco can't use that joke becasuse his screen name gets made fun of for "whacking" dudes. Etathlete can't use that joke because when he read circle jerk, his pants got a little shorter. And one last thing, aren't we still playing football tonight? Seems like there's a certain team who couldn't make it tonight for some reason. Somethin about "McMinn."

Oh, I can use that joke, and I will. I predict if your smart you'll lose the "Inner Circle" (Jerks) name soon. I mean, thats a much better joke than changing letters around in somebody's screen name. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Oh, I can use that joke, and I will. I predict if your smart you'll lose the "Inner Circle" (Jerks) name soon. I mean, thats a much better joke than changing letters around in somebody's screen name. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Nah, changing the letters in your screen name is pretty funny. And the Inner Circle name is staying, because it's awesome. Why is it awesome? Because I made it up and people actually play along with it, so I'm happy. But I'll tell you what, I'll drop the Inner Circle moniker when DB changes their helmets to accurately represent Indians. Plain dark brown with a red dot on the forehead.

When did you graduate, Idiot? I mean from Elementary!

Remember, It's not who you know that counts, it's how you say /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> "Hello". /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,

Oh, I just kill me sometimes.

Seriously, you have some mental deficiency-with this South hatred------If DB was playing tonight in the 2nd round, I'd be pulling for DB. I have alot of friends that are DB faithful and they pull for South, as well, ---I think you are an embarrassment to your fellow DB'ers, at least to any of the reasonable and respectful ones.

Just my opinion, you understand--------don't want to offend anyone----oh, eat a rock.

Hey when that milly mouth insulted Buck van Huss's name,and started going on other sites with that stupid ignorant bs,that's when when it started jerkoff.Get in your inner circle. ps. I graduated from rock springs elem. he he he

Hey when that milly mouth insulted Buck van Huss's name,and started going on other sites with that stupid ignorant bs,that's when when it started jerkoff.Get in your inner circle. ps. I graduated from rock springs elem. he he he

chill out, Volman asked me to take it down and I did. Are you saying I went on other sites? If so, what sites are you talking about? Sullivan grad here.

Ignorant and stupid cancel each other out, you have to choose one or the other. W1ldcat, I wouldn't worry about anything this clown has to say. He doesn't know what to do with all of this free time he has since the McMinn loss.