Franklin Rebels will take down Commandos

goldendome

He had success in the receiving game i agree and still dont understand why Franklin didnt just triple him every time since i think i saw two passes go to another player.

but you were wrong in saying Yazzie would be the x-facctor

you were wrong in talking him up so much for THIS game...... thats all im saying and your prediction but everyone is wrong with predictions occasionally so that doesnt matter. and as for the dangerous Offense i guess you meant the dangerous Yazzie cuz i dint see a single bit of life out of any other offensive player other than him other than i think it was #35 who ran the ball very well against franklins back ups.

Yep, none of the other players did too hot tonight.

And it was #34 Whit Gray, a sophomore that the Commando faithful are very excited about that was running hard at the end of the game. Good to see him keep on going even when the game was out of reach!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's Game Day and time for some Socks and some Crow to be handed out after the game. Hope your mouths and stomachs can handle all of it. Lord knows that's all that has been said is how bad the Commandos will go down and how talented the Rebels are and blah blah blah.

After fighting thru all the crap, statistics, worthless comments displayed by former waterboys and football managers - Guess what ???????? C'mon you know, C'mon?????? Ok I'll tell you because I'm quite sure you can't understand because you have reallly never experienced it before. They still have to come in and play the GAME. Take all The load of BS (common opponents, thousand yard backs, D1 this and that, and yes evn the Yazzie Factor) and file it away til next week. Tonight it"s 11 on 11 and may the best TEAM Win.

Don't you hate it when you write a stupid post like this one that comes back to bite you?? especially the part about "how bad the commados will go down and how talented the Rebels are and blah blah blah" Gee I guess it was ALL true and the commandos really are THAT bad and in a sub par region.

Don't you hate it when you write a stupid post like this one that comes back to bite you?? especially the part about "how bad the commados will go down and how talented the Rebels are and blah blah blah" Gee I guess it was ALL true and the commandos really are THAT bad and in a sub par region.

yep the best team did win FHS- tried telling those folks in sumner that with respect they play in a cupcake region - ( as evident in the playoffs by the wide margin of scores overall ) really I do think that Indy, and Clarks NE and possibly Columbia could have reached the playoffs if in region 5...

As for the common opponets, it tells a tale - take Franklins wins versus mcgavock,Hunters lane,dickson County compare them to when HHS played them-

the biggest thing davidlee or hvillefootball missed was when they talked about 2 backs with 1000yds- a QB that passed for some 1300 yds... Ford averaged a whoppin 12.4 per carry last night while exposing yazzie as someone you wan to run at with poor tackling skills- he should not have went public with guarantee a win-

maybe next year HHS ( nah, your still like a JV team )

UGGGHHHHHHH

alright, here we go:

my first quote, i said coach hat knows how to beat Franklin (he does, duh) and i said the team must execute (they didn't, so what does this prove?) I said get the ball to Yazzie a lot (he had success in case you didn't notice in the receiving game, you guys had ONE hit on him and think you killed him)

my second quote, i said Franklin gets good pressure (they do), it could play into the Wing-T (there weren't that many misdirections called, but when they did, they worked decently, not as good as hoped of course), and then i said Franklin had great RBs (uhhhhhh, they do)

my third quote, i said the Commandos would have to rely on other players (they didn't get the production out of them, thus they lost), actually that post kind of proves my point hahaha, they had to get EVERYONE involved, not just Yazzie

So...uhh.......crow eaten?

yazzie whom - HHS should be saying the FORD FACTOR-

Yep, none of the other players did too hot tonight.

And it was #34 Whit Gray, a sophomore that the Commando faithful are very excited about that was running hard at the end of the game. Good to see him keep on going even when the game was out of reach!

w see what a man davidlee is --where is he hiding - i do give your props hville football for cmon on here taking your lumps , givin some back and havin fun with this

i think he only had 6 attempts according to the paper 4-7 for somewhere around 75 yards. ill take it in a game with weather that is anti pass. plus he didnt really need to pass at all although he did have a mistake(intentional grounding penalty). But stilhis throws were crisp and at the receivers for the most part. and even atleast one of those three incompletions was a drop. so id still say it was a pretty solid day with a lack of mistakes(no turnovers) and thats all you need with such a strong backfield.

i think he only had 6 attempts according to the paper 4-7 for somewhere around 75 yards. ill take it in a game with weather that is anti pass. plus he didnt really need to pass at all although he did have a mistake(intentional grounding penalty). But stilhis throws were crisp and at the receivers for the most part. and even atleast one of those three incompletions was a drop. so id still say it was a pretty solid day with a lack of mistakes(no turnovers) and thats all you need with such a strong backfield.

True, but if you get pressure on him, as HHS did early, you can stop him. I think he missed his first 2 or 3 passes to RBs in the flats, which should be an automatic completion in my opinion. Then he had that blown coverage by Hendersonville that he exploited for a huge TD where most all of his yards came from. Not saying he's bad or anything, guess he did all he really HAD to do in this one.

ok thats cool. congrats on having a better football team than us... do you want a medal for it??? i dont care i still know that my school is still the coolest place on the planet and i still love hhs. were just gonna look forward to spring, when our mens soccer team takes the state by storm like they do every year.

and also i would like to congradulate the hendersonville ice hockey team tonight, on dominating the back to back state champions, JP2. they beat them 3-1. so ya Hendersonville...... now and always will be, the tightest school in the state.

and if you want to say sumner county isnt good at football... beech won tonight, station camp, and whitehouse, prolly some others.. so that arguement is settled.

hey i do like your school spirit and i wont argue with your love of your schools that is great- maybe however you could be the team mascot .. hey brah listen soccer is not a sport, JPII lost all of its team from last year- hey you forgot HHS has the best chess club, debate team, tuba section, glee club in the state as well....

you proved last nite why you were not rated #1 in state for student fans- any idiot can paint themself , but after the first 7 mins you were not even heard from- you all got quiet and gave up