LA's New District

LA_Wildcats

Good thing LA is not a "passing team."

Yea I would have to say the 7 on 7 setup is more suited to DeKalb's style of play than LA's. I am sure it helps both offensively and defensively to go to these passing camps, but we both know that is not how the game is going to be played on Friday nights. LA vs DeKalb will no doubt be a good game when it comes around.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sure is quiet up ya'lls way. I expected the wildcats to be much improved this year and contend with SC and DC. The coach has a year under his belt now and I know you have the atheletes there. There has always been players thee for as long as I can remember. They are always big and atheletic looking.

I think everyone is anxious just to see how its gonna pan out more nerves than anything would prolly be the reason for the silence. With the same playbook and scheme two years in a row i see great improvement from this group.
It could be nerves or it could be that not alot of people are interested. Should be interesting with same playbook and scheme and not having the tough schedule. A true read on the program should be easy to judge by what happens in this 2009 season.

I think everyone is anxious just to see how its gonna pan out more nerves than anything would prolly be the reason for the silence. With the same playbook and scheme two years in a row i see great improvement from this group.
It could be nerves or it could be that not alot of people are interested. Should be interesting with same playbook and scheme and not having the tough schedule. A true read on the program should be easy to judge by what happens in this 2009 season.

I would hope you mean..."not having AS tough a schedule". There are 2-3 teams (in the district) that can play a little. Nothing consistant like the teams ya'll had to play the last few years, but a couple will be pretty good year in and year out....then sprinkle another here and there.

Where do ya'll play DC and York?? DC-York (maybe-who knows)-SC should be a test.

York has a new coach and lost a lot last year...but you can never tell about that bunch. Upperman has a new coach and lost a lot. Cannon Co. has a new Coach.....so, beat DC and SC and your in the drvers seat...I would think.

That is a crazy statement to make about Livingston and not being interested in football. Its a way of life in L-town just go to an outlaws game or jr wildcats game on there given night. People love the game and will be there on opening night to support guaranteed!