Lexington 09 out of district schedule

Solomon

So, with District 14-AA only having 8 teams in it next year instead of the predicted 10 originally, that leaves them three out of district games.

I suppose Riverside will be one and I have heard Huntingdon is on the list.

So.........will they take #3 and schedule Scotts Hill? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I hope not for both schools sake.

So, with District 14-AA only having 8 teams in it next year instead of the predicted 10 originally, that leaves them three out of district games.

I suppose Riverside will be one and I have heard Huntingdon is on the list.

So.........will they take #3 and schedule Scotts Hill? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Kind of weird, an omen, whatever, that you would be "looking ahead" to 2009 when Lexington has a game at David Lipscomb on Friday Night...or maybe you think that since Lexington has a game on Friday Night at David Lipscomb that you should go ahead and look to 2009. DL 42, Lex 7. Enjoy your trip to Nashville. Don't forget to fill up at the Chicken Store gas station in downtown Lexington, since they have the cheapest gas around. Last one in Lexington, don't forget to turn out the lights.

You predict a DL win?! Wow stop the presses!! That is a news flash right there now, someone picking DL in this game! Who would have thunk it?!

Thanks for playing. You will receive a nice consolation prize for your pitiful effort at flaming.

Kind of weird, an omen, whatever, that you would be "looking ahead" to 2009 when Lexington has a game at David Lipscomb on Friday Night...or maybe you think that since Lexington has a game on Friday Night at David Lipscomb that you should go ahead and look to 2009. DL 42, Lex 7. Enjoy your trip to Nashville. Don't forget to fill up at the Chicken Store gas station in downtown Lexington, since they have the cheapest gas around. Last one in Lexington, don't forget to turn out the lights.

I don't see it as a good thing. No way SH can compete with Lex. It won't do either team any good from a program standpoint IMHO.

If Lex hadn't changed coaches they were going to lose more players to SH though. I think Coach Worth will help stem that tide though.

Well, I am hearing the game WILL be played next year.

Should be interesting.....

I don't see it as a good thing. No way SH can compete with Lex. It won't do either team any good from a program standpoint IMHO.

If Lex hadn't changed coaches they were going to lose more players to SH though. I think Coach Worth will help stem that tide though.

The game will be played "at" Scotts Hill next year. From that standpoint, it will help SH out a lot as it will be a good gate one would figure. Then again, from what I hear about attendance last Friday night, I could be wrong.

Most years you are correct, but SH should be fairly competitive next year. Good passing game. They went 9-1 against a JV schedule this year and return everyone. They played Lexington a lot closer than anyone anticipated in a scrimmage this fall.

No doubt it would be a good thing money wise for SH and I have no problem with that aspect. SH has a good qb and they may be able to move the ball some but I just don't see them being able to compete physically and I would just hate for them to get beat up. Although playing people better than you is what makes you better I think in football you can go to far that way and demoralize a team.

Lex can only lose in this game they can't win. That said I will probably go the game if they have it. Rocky is supposed to be a real good qb, not surprisingly, and I would like to watch him at least once in HS football.

The game will be played "at" Scotts Hill next year. From that standpoint, it will help SH out a lot as it will be a good gate one would figure. Then again, from what I hear about attendance last Friday night, I could be wrong.

Most years you are correct, but SH should be fairly competitive next year. Good passing game. They went 9-1 against a JV schedule this year and return everyone. They played Lexington a lot closer than anyone anticipated in a scrimmage this fall.

WOW! LEXINGTON HAS A FOOTBALL GAME WITH DAVID LIPSCOMB TONIGHT AT 7:00 AT THEIR HOUSE?? I GLAD YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!! BECAUSE NOT ONE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL FAN IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE KNEW IT EITHER!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

DOES DAVID LISPCOMB KNOW ABOUT THE GAME TONIGHT VS LEXINGTON AT 7:00 ON THEIR FIELD?? YOU SHOULD GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR REAR AND POST IT FOR THE DL FANS ALSO!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

*********** YOUR A DORK! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />