WARTS CANT RUN

footballer2008

well, well it looks like the WARTS of wartburg cant run now. you are imn the new district with us haha. here is to sunbright win district champions next year and winin morgan co with a 42-0 win over the WARTS

GEAUX TIGERS

Hey Tiger, sure didn't take you long to fire the first shot of the 2009 season at Wartburg. Isn't HS football fun ! Good luck to both schools with the renewed rivalry. I know it's a long shot, but put in a word to the Sunbright AD that CAK needs games for next year. I'm sure we would be happy to ramble up Hwy 27 to get a game, we've got to find 5 non district games for next year !!

I'm sure Wartburg is scared of Sunbright after playing Alcoa, Loudon, CAK, Rockwood, and Sweetwater for the past 2 years. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know that OS is scared to play Sunbright, oh, thats right they did play Sunbright. I think to the tune of 37-20. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

therers nor way that warts will score 46 on us maybe 6 an that be genst are scrubs. but you are close to are points 59 or more. also wagner from the WARTS where u at u talk smack on nother thread an then you run i guess you cryin since i play you girl sorry she knows sunbright have reel football players. c u on the field chump....GEAUX TIGERS

Guest Shocker0

therers nor way that warts will score 46 on us maybe 6 an that be genst are scrubs. but you are close to are points 59 or more. also wagner from the WARTS where u at u talk smack on nother thread an then you run i guess you cryin since i play you girl sorry she knows sunbright have reel football players. c u on the field chump....GEAUX TIGERS

Sorry I didn't mean to add the 4 in front of the 6. THey will score 6 off a lucky touchdown catch late in the game when they get desperate. Sunbright is the best team in the state with a couple breaks they would have been in the state championship game this year for sure. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Usually I try to stray away from idiotic conversation but oh well I'll bite.....Tell me footballer, other than Justin Huseman what major contributor on offense will you have left next year? I was at the O.S. game and if it wasn't for Starkey and Carrol then it would have been 37-0 or maybe even worse. If Sunbright would've played Wartburg this year in an actual game with Coach Stephens coaching then it would have been a good game, but without Starkey and Carrol Sunbright wouldn't had won anything this year aside from maybe Picket County. I'll give you that with Coach Stephens at the helm that Sunbright will continue to improve but to say that you will come out and dominate the new district next year is not only ignorant but just plain stupid. As I've said before on other threads its either put up or shut up and frankly you haven't earned the right to sit behind a computer and run your mouth about how "good" you think you are, your just making yourself look like the immature little kid that you are.

man i aint crying... and i wasnt talkin smack, its called the truth. we beat yall in the scrimmages last year and we will beat yall in the GAME this year... what # are you and trust me we'll be meetin up on the field. im #5 but im sure you already knew that, right? ha

man i aint crying... and i wasnt talkin smack, its called the truth. we beat yall in the scrimmages last year and we will beat yall in the GAME this year... what # are you and trust me we'll be meetin up on the field. im #5 but im sure you already knew that, right? ha

Boys, why get on here and make yourselves look like idoits? I'm a Sunbright Grad and I love the Tigers, but I am realistic also. Sunbright does good with what little they have. There are just not enough kids to compete with the other schools around. We will have a good year every once in awhile. Thats just the way it is in Sunbright. Always been that way and always will. They need to consodilate The Morgan county schools.

I know that OS is scared to play Sunbright, oh, thats right they did play Sunbright. I think to the tune of 37-20. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

catback mountain is very limited of those she can talk trash to because wins are hard to come by in OS these days!!