HAMPTON,CLOUDLAND,UNAKA wont play ELIZABETHTON

FTBALLMANIA08

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell your coach to play a home and away, not just 2 homes and maybe something could be worked out. Cloudland played cherokee and sullivan east. Home and away. It may be lopsided sometimes with the bigger school, but money needs to flow both ways.

Did they really propose a deal like that, if so ,they should be ashamed. Ask them if they want to play DB away every year.

Funny how they didn't call until now...wouldn't even think about it the past couple of years...because the county teams had more talent...now that they think/know they can win...hey, let's play...

Cloudland is now pending and for Hampton go schedule West Greene and whom ever you want. You make excuses about us not playing you until the time comes. You have never called to play. 2 years ago we called wanting to play you in week 0 before Happy Valley was back on the schedule and the AD said no. Either you beleive me or make excuses because THE BIG DOG up there knows we did /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Funny how they didn't call until now...wouldn't even think about it the past couple of years...because the county teams had more talent...now that they think/know they can win...hey, let's play...

I agree with you deputydog 100% on this one. Elizabethton would never consider playing Hampton from 2005-2007 and they also would never consider playing Cloudland in 2000-2002. Now that both teams are a little down from recent years they want to play us. I guess Elizabethton is tired of the 500 seasons. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I agree with you deputydog 100% on this one. Elizabethton would never consider playing Hampton from 2005-2007 and they also would never consider playing Cloudland in 2000-2002. Now that both teams are a little down from recent years they want to play us. I guess Elizabethton is tired of the 500 seasons. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You just pick those years cause they both rolled over cosby and jellico and company lol lets see Hampton in the MLC would be a 1-7 record they beat pitiful Unicoi by 1 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You just pick those years cause they both rolled over cosby and jellico and company lol lets see Hampton in the MLC would be a 1-7 record they beat pitiful Unicoi by 1 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

wow. I sense a little jealousy here. Are you upset because Elizabethton's program hasn't turned around in recent years as predicted?

And Tennessee High beat the pitiful Unicoi by 4.