Maryville @ Rhea

BackValleyRally

I think the thing that gives Maryville an edge Is that because of the history and success they have had , a lot of teams are confident , cocky , absolutely sure they are going to be the one to beat Maryville ...... but when things start going bad for them .... doubt creeps in . I've seen Maryville get behind , look terrible .... but never panic ... like they know they're going to win , and it's just a matter of time . I'm sure your team Is confident and believes they're going to win , along with your fans .... that's the easy part , when it's hard , Is when you get behind and things are not going your way . Just my thoughts .

I don't believe the Eagles are cocky or sure they are going to win. I do believe they are confident and know they are very capable of winning this game.

I can assure you that this team is not intimidated by your streak or what has happened in the past.Actually I have talked to a few players and they wouldn't have it any other way.There is no pressure on the Eagles, it is all on the Rebels to keep the streak going.Last time I checked I believe these two teams are undefeated this post season.Kudos to the Rebels and there achievements but the bottom line is this Friday the Eagles are going to give their all and go after the win.

Your team may not be intimidated by our streak or what has happened in the past, but it's quite evident that you're tighter than "Dick's hat band". Relax, it's just a football game between two outstanding teams

but it's quite evident that you're tighter than "Dick's hat band". Relax, it's just a football game between two outstanding teams

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> plzzzzzz!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You sound like a sentimental parent who regrets his decision to play in the band. Good thing you won't have a soapbox next week.

You boys hear that? It's the sound of a RC teardrop hitting the bottom of a just cleaned out locker. [monday]

MHS: 42

RCHS: 9

All streaks eventually come to an end. It is statements like this by individuals like this that motivate players to overcome the circumstances and win as underdogs. Rhea 24 Maryville 21.

...Speaking of riding shotgun......anyone from Maryville headded for the game need a top turret gunner? Mapp's looking for transport...help with gas and the like. (No Starz!......ol' Nellie Bell's shocks and springs are stressed enough /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ........she does still have springs dosen't she?))

Appreciate it,

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp

All streaks eventually come to an end. It is statements like this by individuals like this that motivate players to overcome the circumstances and win as underdogs. Rhea 24 Maryville 21.

I'd say you're overestimating the "bulletin board effect" of coachT.

Look, if RC does win this game I won't be the first person to get on here and says congrats, but I would the first chance I get. They play the game b/c the outcome isn't set in stone, but I stand by my prediction:

MHS: 42

Teardrops: 9