Maryville @ Rhea

BackValleyRally

not hating just the facts mam

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas.

If I was the Coach of Rhea County I could run my favorite defense all the time. BUT I'M NOT..

As for the 3-5-3, some people don't like the 3-5-3. (Ask HEKNOWSMOREFOOTBALLTHANME.) We ran some of the 4 man front against Powell. The coaches are doing a good job .

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good Post

Didn't see the powell game do know they were not very strong. Did see the hixson, soddy, and red bank games though and all three teams had lots of yardage against that there 3-5-3. Hixson was winning late and had a shuffle pass called a fumble(unreal) and Rhea got the ball inside the 20. red bank threw it all over the field and if they catch three passes its a laugher and soddy has to kick with a guy standing in the backfield before the ball is snapped. Yes you have some talent but somebody up there has been saying their prayers or found that pot of gold so it may be your year.

We do say our prayers in Rhea County. And we do have talent. No one with any sense (or that has watched this team play) can deny that at this point.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good Post

Wait a sec, I get critism for not liking the 3-5-3, AND I get criticism for agreeing with the coaches when they don't run the 3-5-3 (as was the case Friday night)? Make up your mind, DONTKNOWFOOTBALL. Which one is it?

It says something about a guy when he resorts to intentional misquoting someone else just to get his point across.

Yeah I am very proud of our team this year. And as someone stated earlier it may just be our year.

I agree. This team has done an outstanding job this year. These boys have stuck together and played as a team. We have won games that people thought we would never win. I do think this is our year!!! Thes boys know who to turn to and they do that every Friday morning and afternoon (I know that some of them do everyday). All of you Rhea County folks should know what I am referring to if you have any connections to the team. I really feel that Friday night might just surprise everyone!

GO BIG GREEN! RHEA COUNTY IS BEHIND YOU

I agree. This team has done an outstanding job this year. These boys have stuck together and played as a team. We have won games that people thought we would never win. I do think this is our year!!! Thes boys know who to turn to and they do that every Friday morning and afternoon (I know that some of them do everyday). All of you Rhea County folks should know what I am referring to if you have any connections to the team. I really feel that Friday night might just surprise everyone!

GO BIG GREEN! RHEA COUNTY IS BEHIND YOU

buford, I know exactly what you are talking about and that is one reason, win or lose Friday night, these boys are winners in the truest sense of the word. They're a good group of young men.

Wait a sec, I get critism for not liking the 3-5-3, AND I get criticism for agreeing with the coaches when they don't run the 3-5-3 (as was the case Friday night)? Make up your mind, DONTKNOWFOOTBALL. Which one is it?

It says something about a guy when he resorts to intentional misquoting someone else just to get his point across.

I think you need that Valium you are trying to prescribe others.You take things way too personal.I don't care what you or anyone else dislikes about what the team is doing X and O wise.The only thing that I care about is giving Maryville all they can handle and pulling out a win. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> BTW Xanax would probalbly work better for you.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

buford, I know exactly what you are talking about and that is one reason, win or lose Friday night, these boys are winners in the truest sense of the word. They're a good group of young men.

Agreed !