Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

It's funny you say Marion has nothing on Boyd....I think you need to go back and check the records......For one Boyd has the same record that Marion does. Second if my memory serves me correctly this mediocre team was only beat by 1 point in our first match up. All those phenomenal players couldn't handle Tyner and I do believe that Marion handled them quite well. You keep on thinking that this is gonna be a push over game for Boyd and I'll be sure to bring you some tissue because I'm sure you are gonna need them.

Stay focused this week Warriors! Practice hard and play even harder!!

One I would never take anything from you two trust me I won't need them so you better hold on to them for yourself because you will be the one needing them. Yes Tyner beat Boyd and Marion beat Tyner but Boyd played better against Tyner...and if you want to stay on the fact that you beat Tyner big deal so did Westmoreland and we saw the outcome of that game...so again you might want to hold onto those tissues for yourself...ok!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The sad thing is you called Reaction annoying when you are far worse!! Boyd will win this one!! And like I said before I could probably take a hit better than one of your boys!! haha /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got that right purplegrad you are one of the nicer ones of this MC bunch. Sure feel sorry for her when she gets the rest of rilled up..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Squaw, Good luck this week against Boyd. You and MCHSFAN2008 don't beat up Reaction to bad. He may have that Spartan hat on that "Living Legend" or "Purple Legend" brought him. Him and the Legend are tight. Try not to do too much cage rattling this week. You have gotten pretty good at that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I can't believe it, and to think it's only Saturday. Purplelegend, Boyd is a good team, and they have a lot of class. Don't get mad because you had to settle for public education! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

First off let me ask that everyone bare with me here, I'm playing catch up, been busy all weekend and just now getting a chance to catch up on all these post. With that said, Boyd has a very good team this year and I have several good friends at Boyd and I have wished them the best for all their games but 2. Some not all from Boyd have a lot of class and Marion fans most but not all have a lot of class also. I have 1 question though..... this thread is supposed to be about the up coming rematch between Marion and Boyd so why does it seem to be turning out to be a debate about public and private schools. I graduated from a public school and had many friends that graduated from private schools those decisions were made by our parents not by us. I do not want to end up being a part of this debate but I do feel the need to say this and I think that others will agree just because we went to public schools does not mean that we had to settle for the education that we received!!! With all that said can we please keep this topic about the game.

This should be a very good game, the first match up was a nail biter and I believe the team that wants it more will prevail. I say the MIGHTY WARRIORS come out on top after a hard fought game and redeem themselves for that 1 point loss to Boyd earlier in the season.

Hit em hard boys!

First off let me ask that everyone bare with me here, I'm playing catch up, been busy all weekend and just now getting a chance to catch up on all these post. With that said, Boyd has a very good team this year and I have several good friends at Boyd and I have wished them the best for all their games but 2. Some not all from Boyd have a lot of class and Marion fans most but not all have a lot of class also. I have 1 question though..... this thread is supposed to be about the up coming rematch between Marion and Boyd so why does it seem to be turning out to be a debate about public and private schools. I graduated from a public school and had many friends that graduated from private schools those decisions were made by our parents not by us. I do not want to end up being a part of this debate but I do feel the need to say this and I think that others will agree just because we went to public schools does not mean that we had to settle for the education that we received!!! With all that said can we please keep this topic about the game.

I actually agree with you on something. Good post.

With all due respect, Bucs win 35-14.....

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is the Playoffs Umm Nerd a win is a win you barely got by loudon Alcoa destroyed them whats your point!!

Nerd? NERD? I am not smart enough to be called a nerd, but thanks for the compliment.

The point is this: Don't go callin' 4AA a region that stinks! Everybody has up years and down years. You said that region stinks and y'all barely got by them on a sloppy field. Boyd played Loudon on a sloppy field and stunk it up that night.

All ya'll that post these big scores are just giving MC billboard material. Might as well go stomp on a logo or something.

This game will be close, bet on it.

Nerd? NERD? I am not smart enough to be called a nerd, but thanks for the compliment.

The point is this: Don't go callin' 4AA a region that stinks! Everybody has up years and down years. You said that region stinks and y'all barely got by them on a sloppy field. Boyd played Loudon on a sloppy field and stunk it up that night.

All ya'll that post these big scores are just giving MC billboard material. Might as well go stomp on a logo or something.

This game will be close, bet on it.

I agree, I think it will be close and who ever gets the most lucky breaks will win. My prediction is MC 28 bucs 14. I really think that MC is playing well on D and that will make the difference. Boyd also doesn't have as much speed as MC so it will be fun to see if speed wins or size wins. GO WARRIORS!!

I agree, I think it will be close and who ever gets the most lucky breaks will win. My prediction is MC 28 bucs 14. I really think that MC is playing well on D and that will make the difference. Boyd also doesn't have as much speed as MC so it will be fun to see if speed wins or size wins. GO WARRIORS!!

Oh, I believe that Boyd has just as much speed as Marion. Their two running backs are just as fast and tough as ours. Game will be decided on turnovers.........................bottom line!!

Lets try and get this thread back on the game. None of these accusations are going to help Marion Co. or Boyd win on Friday night. Lets take pride in what these kids have done this year and give them a nice week of trash talk, since we are all a bunch of older folks that can't do anything but talk. Someone said you could email him so if you want more info then do it through email.

For once reaction I agree with you. You better print this off and frame it because I am almost positive it want happen again..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

With all due respect, you might want to take a look at Boyd's playoff record when they play at home. Since 2002, when the Bucs host a playoff game they are 13-1. I fully expect that record to be 14-1 after Friday night. They are tough to beat at home. Bucs win 35-14.....

I agree with bbsmom Boyd's record says it all...with their fans behind them and being on their home territory Marion doesn't stand a chance...28-7 still my prediction!!

With all due respect, you might want to take a look at Boyd's playoff record when they play at home. Since 2002, when the Bucs host a playoff game they are 13-1. I fully expect that record to be 14-1 after Friday night. They are tough to beat at home. Bucs win 35-14.....

Nice record there for Boyd in the past, but with all due respect if you will go back and read my post again I am talking about this year.

On any given day any team can win....The MIGHTY WARRIORS will bring home the W!!!!!!

You've got that right purplegrad you are one of the nicer ones of this MC bunch. Sure feel sorry for her when she gets the rest of rilled up..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Unfortunately this doesn't mean as much to me as it does to all of you...its just funny that half of you are going back and forth with someone who is probably half your age...I just love getting on here and getting all of you going because it is quite hilarious...and I really think it is hilarious that everyone got me on one of my post but half of you can't even spell haha!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />