Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes he did... and thats all they do is recruit most of there players are not even from jasper

He attented Griffith Elem and was not recruited he came to jasper in 4th grade why would a high school team be recruiting a kid in 4th grade? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> As for others such as Joe and Cliff(they came from SP in middle school because they were going into the 7th grade and didnt want to be going to SPHS no disrespect intended) Corpeio came in Middle school also so all the kids that came from other schools were here in 6th or 7th grade

Im goin to have to disagree with ya there . . . I dont think chris is as good as BB QB sorry to disappoint ya.

What makes one QB better than the other (obvious in some cases) is it stats, leadership on and off the field, teams record, character....etc. I would like to see some stats of Nic Hughes. He gets a lot of attention and i heard the stats were not great and i would just like to see(not taking anything away or saying he is not good) i would just like to compare.

On the other hand, it does not really matter who is better wat matters is whose team wins! Both teams are 10-2 and very good. Neither one of these players are the best on the team and neither one can control the outcome of the game on their own. Its how well the other 10 on the field respond and play with their QB is wat matters

Since you have just joined coacht and it is your second post, ..........

Nothing new about that kat except his alternative screen name. He's already made several posts on this thread. Just what the thread needed, more nonsense. Posters, if you can't say something respectful about individually named players, why don't you just refrain from posting or at least keep your opinions directed to teams in general. Few things more disgusting than adults hiding behind screen names and insulting high school kids. Fact is, both teams are loaded with players ready, able and willing to pancake posters like him.

I have one question for Boyd fans. What position does the player who QB'ed the first MC/BB game play? I always felt he got short changed for his impact on the first game. Personally, I'm glad he's not going to start again at QB.

He attented Griffith Elem and was not recruited he came to jasper in 4th grade why would a high school team be recruiting a kid in 4th grade? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> As for others such as Joe and Cliff(they came from SP in middle school because they were going into the 7th grade and didnt want to be going to SPHS no disrespect intended) Corpeio came in Middle school also so all the kids that came from other schools were here in 6th or 7th grade

Just a little incorrect on one there McLovin08. I understand it was't intentional. Just thought I'd throw that out there before someone else corrected you. None of it is important anyway............long past worthy of any discussion.

Nothing new about that kat except his alternative screen name. He's already made several posts on this thread. Just what the thread needed, more nonsense. Posters, if you can't say something respectful about individually named players, why don't you just refrain from posting or at least keep your opinions directed to teams in general. Few things more disgusting than adults hiding behind screen names and insulting high school kids. Fact is, both teams are loaded with players ready, able and willing to pancake posters like him.

I have one question for Boyd fans. What position does the player who QB'ed the first MC/BB game play? I always felt he got short changed for his impact on the first game. Personally, I'm glad he's not going to start again at QB.

Wide out. I thought he did a good job. He ran great but had trouble throwing.

On the other hand, it does not really matter who is better wat matters is whose team wins! Both teams are 10-2 and very good. Neither one of these players are the best on the team and neither one can control the outcome of the game on their own. Its how well the other 10 on the field respond and play with their QB is wat matters

That, McLovin08, is about the best post I've read thus far regarding this game. Geat Post. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That, McLovin08, is about the best post I've read thus far regarding this game. Geat Post. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> isnt that wat the game is about?? Winning as a team??