Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

One I would never take anything from you two trust me I won't need them so you better hold on to them for yourself because you will be the one needing them. Yes Tyner beat Boyd and Marion beat Tyner but Boyd played better against Tyner...and if you want to stay on the fact that you beat Tyner big deal so did Westmoreland and we saw the outcome of that game...so again you might want to hold onto those tissues for yourself...ok!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The sad thing is you called Reaction annoying when you are far worse!! Boyd will win this one!! And like I said before I could probably take a hit better than one of your boys!! haha /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Sound like you've already taken one to many hits to the head but if you really want to test that little theory of yours I'll see if we can't round up some pads and helmet and do a little test before the game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squaw, Good luck this week against Boyd. You and MCHSFAN2008 don't beat up Reaction to bad. He may have that Spartan hat on that "Living Legend" or "Purple Legend" brought him. Him and the Legend are tight. Try not to do too much cage rattling this week. You have gotten pretty good at that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks! You know all this talk is in good fun but may have to look him up so I can give that girlfriend (roxi) of his some tissue after the game....lol. You should know by now I don't need help I can handle my own....still would have been fun to have that cage match... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You know I have come to enjoy rattling some cages, I've slacked off as of late but looks like I'm gonna have to be on top of my game this week. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Sound like you've already taken one to many hits to the head but if you really want to test that little theory of yours I'll see if we can't round up some pads and helmet and do a little test before the game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hmm we could do that but I would hate to show up all of your boys because then it would be proven they are pansies because a girl can take hits better than them.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And wow you really do not know how to write correctly. I went to a public school too but at least where I went they actually taught us proper English....

I actually agree with you on something. Good post.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I had to read this twice to make sure I wasn't seeing things....lol.....then I had to look outside to see if the trees were upside down.

Think I am gonna have to print this off and frame it..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Nice record there for Boyd in the past, but with all due respect if you will go back and read my post again I am talking about this year.

On any given day any team can win....The MIGHTY WARRIORS will bring home the W!!!!!!

The record includes the two victories this year in the playoffs that we have hosted. Sure on any given day any team can win, but don't doubt that the coaches will keep this team focused and ready to defend the house again Friday night.

I agree, I think it will be close and who ever gets the most lucky breaks will win. My prediction is MC 28 bucs 14. I really think that MC is playing well on D and that will make the difference. Boyd also doesn't have as much speed as MC so it will be fun to see if speed wins or size wins. GO WARRIORS!!

The only way MC has more speed than BBS is if they recruited players from SP /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Unfortunately this doesn't mean as much to me as it does to all of you...its just funny that half of you are going back and forth with someone who is probably half your age...I just love getting on here and getting all of you going because it is quite hilarious...and I really think it is hilarious that everyone got me on one of my post but half of you can't even spell haha!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Half my age? Well I guess if you are 16 you should be in bed by now!! Night night don't let the bed bugs bite little one! This thread is about the game Friday night and I am not going to get in a spelling and grammar fight with you!

Close game MC Wins!

Squaw, Good luck this week against Boyd. You and MCHSFAN2008 don't beat up Reaction to bad. He may have that Spartan hat on that "Living Legend" or "Purple Legend" brought him. Him and the Legend are tight. Try not to do too much cage rattling this week. You have gotten pretty good at that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well heck, I haven't even posted in the first 16 pages and I'm getting brought up.....lol. Better watch my spelling and grammar, don't want anyone calling me stupid or any thing like that...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Come on now Leon, reaction doesn't bother me at all. I'm sure he feels the same way about his team as I do mine. Of course, we have different opinions about who will win the game come Friday night! Its just a shame that he is wrong and I am right...lol

Lets go boys, keep those heads on straight and lets go show them how the first game should have ended!

P.S

This time they want have the excuse of "our starting QB was out with injury or it would have been worse".. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

OK maybe not half your age but I am younger than you so its still quite funny and you are right it is about the game but everyone was so critical of my post when it has been proven I am far more intellectual than at least you so I am just returning the favor...

NO BOYD WINS...enough said...now why don't you run along and go to bed I mean you are up there in age you must be tired I am sure by now you can hardly function don't forget to put on your depends don't want any accidents...haha

Seems that someone along the way should have taught you to RESPECT your elders. You might want to go back and check the post above for grammar errors if you want to prove your more intellectual than some..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

P.S,

"You don't have to like someone to respect them".Thats your lesson for the day or night.

Seems that someone along the way should have taught you to RESPECT your elders. You might want to go back and check the post above for grammar errors if you want to prove your more intellectual than some..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

P.S,

"You don't have to like someone to respect them".Thats your lesson for the day or night.

I respect people when they deserve respect...

Ok maybe not half your age but I am younger than you so its still quite funny and you are right it is about the game but everyone was so critical of my post when it has been proven I am far more intellectual than at least you so I am just returning the favor...

The part of your post I omitted is the most childish junk I've seen in awhile. BB fans should be embarassed you're posting supporting their team. Nothing funny about that trash, you're ruining the entire thread.

Marion wins; with posters like yourself Boyd deserves to lose.

The part of your post I omitted is the most childest junk I've seen in awhile. BB fans should be embarassed you're posting supporting their team. Nothing funny about that trash, you're ruining the entire thread.

Marion wins; with posters like yourself Boyd deserves to lose.

I am just replying to one of your childish Marion posters so speak to your own kind before you talk about me...