Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

Hey mclovin, are the boys ready to play. I thought that was a great post about the tuition, but Barney deleted it! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

FEAR MARION!!

The boys are always ready to play and you know this main. lol but really i have a good feeling about this one i had a good feeling about smith and tyner also so hopefully its right i mean when we played york the second time i had a bad feeling and felt like the teams was not ready but not this week its time to make it 11 in a row and i think that post hit home with a few people /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a great game to watch. You are absolutely correct this will come down to who wants it more.

I will have to respectfully disagree with this statement squaw. I too believe that our guys will pull out a close one as long as we win the turnover battle. You cant tell me though if the warriors lose, that they didn't want it just as badly as the Bucs did. If you think this way, just look at the seniors faces on the losing team after this game is over. I will bet that you will see some tears in most of their eyes because the majority of them will never put a football uniform on again. I believe that both teams want it just as badly as the other, but one team will be better tomorrow night............and it will be the Warriors!!!

This will be a great game to watch. You are absolutely correct this will come down to who wants it more.

I will have to respectfully disagree with this statement squaw. I too believe that our guys will pull out a close one as long as we win the turnover battle. You cant tell me though if the warriors lose, that they didn't want it just as badly as the Bucs did. If you think this way, just look at the seniors faces on the losing team after this game is over. I will bet that you will see some tears in most of their eyes because the majority of them will never put a football uniform on again. I believe that both teams want it just as badly as the other, but one team will be better tomorrow night............and it will be the Warriors!!!

Wooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! That's right. Like John Madden said, "Hey, the offensive linemen are the biggest guys on the field, they're bigger than everybody else, and that's what makes them the biggest guys on the field.??? and ???A team should never practice on a field that is not lined. Your players have to become aware of the field's boundaries.???

That's just the way it is. Wicki peedly pow pow. They took our jobs.

Meeting place before game 6:30 behind the endzone on the track in between the two entrances to the locker room...for all those wanting to meet Reaction...

You can leave information on what you might be wearing but don't say anything stupid like I will be wearing purple Reaction will be wearing a black Nike jacket...you will know me by the heels...everyone have a great day tomorrow!!

Any other questions on meeting place leave message before 4 tomorrow...

FYI BOYD WINS HANDS DOWN /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Chattanooga Sportwriters are at it again saying Boyd will when lol because of the qb lol well see /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> I heard since he is so good there going to see how good he is getting away from the Warriors cause .I heard there coming all night long and with the #1 pass defense in the area he is going to have a long night 21-10 Warriors

The Chattanooga Sportwriters are at it again saying Boyd will when lol because of the qb lol well see /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> I heard since he is so good there going to see how good he is getting away from the Warriors cause .I heard there coming all night long and with the #1 pass defense in the area he is going to have a long night 21-10 Warriors

You show them Nic....The team is right there with ya!!! YES!!!! GO BUCS!!!

Being a former "Pride of the Valley Marching Band" member I have to take this one... The Band wears purple uniforms with a black and silver sash. And if I'm not mistaking the band wore purple and white uniforms in the 80's and 90's.

I know a few years in the 80's not sure what years, they wore blue.