Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One quick question when I have not shown the boys respect all my posts have been directed towards the fans unlike some. I know all the boys have worked hard, and trust me I played high school sports I know the exact feelings the boys are going through been through it myself, but that doesn't mean that MC will beat Boyd...And trust me if I was going to demean the boys I would I am a very direct person. If I have something to say I won't hold back...I am saying the fans will walk out with sad little depressed faces due to the fact that all your dreams of beating a private will end...

And FYI if you are going to call me out call some of your own supporters out because I didn't say anything different from anyone else just a little advice to you... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

AND AGAIN BOYD WINS 27-7 I gave you a little before but now since it gave you some kind of hope I will take that back...

Marion has just as much of chance to win as Boyd!! Don't know what makes you think I would take your advise, I believe I've handled this thread in a very appropriate manner and have not had to act like a child to get my points across. As for the sad faces at the end of the game, I don't know about everyone else from Marion but my head will be held high because our boys have already accomplished something this year that no one outside of Marion County thought they could do. I don't see see this game being a blow out like you've predicted (your score changes every time you post) but that is my opinion and I am entitled just as you are. I have confidence in my boys that they will pull this one out and that is all that matters!! Please stop trying to make this a battle of whether public or private schools are better it's pointless and childish.

I still say Marion wins! Good thing you have to leave the game early, would hate to have to see those tears you are going to shed after talking so much junk on here.!!!!

HIT EM HARD WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!

Boyds defense has gave up 7 and 0 points. Is there a way to make Marion score negative points. that seems like the only thing left. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Ladysquaw I saw in a earlier post you will be around the field house at halftime. Will you not be there before the game to meet and greet. I am the type of person that likes to shake hands before and after the game. Never tried it during a game.

I'll be there before the game probably a little before 6 look me up.

Marion has just as much of chance to win as Boyd!! Don't know what makes you think I would take your advise, I believe I've handled this thread in a very appropriate manner and have not had to act like a child to get my points across. As for the sad faces at the end of the game, I don't know about everyone else from Marion but my head will be held high because our boys have already accomplished something this year that no one outside of Marion County thought they could do. I don't see see this game being a blow out like you've predicted (your score changes every time you post) but that is my opinion and I am entitled just as you are. I have confidence in my boys that they will pull this one out and that is all that matters!! Please stop trying to make this a battle of whether public or private schools are better it's pointless and childish.

I still say Marion wins! Good thing you have to leave the game early, would hate to have to see those tears you are going to shed after talking so much junk on here.!!!!

HIT EM HARD WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!

Roxxie after the game......lol

Just got finished flipping through the TPF and it looks like we are the underdawgs again this week..what a surprise!! I don't normally take the paper but I was wondering have we, MC, had any write ups on our team or individual player like I noticed was done on Boyd and SP.. I'm not trying to take anything away from either of these teams but it seems this paper is so biased..maybe we need to graduate a sportswriter so we might get a little coverage. A story about how we have came from a few years of a dry spell, a new coach that has turned things around and how many of these players have stuck it out through those losing years to have a winning senior year would be nice....Again, maybe it was printed and I missed it. Anyway......

I must say again that I am extremely proud of this team and the dedication that they have put into this year. Play hard tonight, keep the defense tight, and earhole some Bucs!!! FOCUS WARRIORS AND BRING HOME A WIN!!!

Game day is finally here. Play hard for each other Bucs. Take it to the next level. I sense that same chemistry that our girls had in volleyball this year. It has been a great year so far for sports at Boyd. Go out and win it and let's celebrate in the swamp tonight!!! GO BUCS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just got finished flipping through the TPF and it looks like we are the underdawgs again this week..what a surprise!! I don't normally take the paper but I was wondering have we, MC, had any write ups on our team or individual player like I noticed was done on Boyd and SP.. I'm not trying to take anything away from either of these teams but it seems this paper is so biased..maybe we need to graduate a sportswriter so we might get a little coverage. A story about how we have came from a few years of a dry spell, a new coach that has turned things around and how many of these players have stuck it out through those losing years to have a winning senior year would be nice....Again, maybe it was printed and I missed it. Anyway......

I must say again that I am extremely proud of this team and the dedication that they have put into this year. Play hard tonight, keep the defense tight, and earhole some Bucs!!! FOCUS WARRIORS AND BRING HOME A WIN!!!

We did actually, couple days back or something like that. Of course, it was on the back page of the sports edition....

see if this works....http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2008 ... er/#social

I agree... Yes i went to sp, but i have a son at mc. and there is hardly anything ever in there....... But channel 3 news last night did have my son on there, mc coach... boyds coach and boyds qb... so at least we got a little something... lol