Oneida hosts Greenback

It's gotten really quiet on here today.....is the appeal decision going to be decided or what? Maybe everyone is just simmering for the middle of the week? Who knows....one thing is certain.....I'm going nuts.....anybody got a padded cell I could borrow until Friday?

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazoo /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gotten really quiet on here today.....is the appeal decision going to be decided or what? Maybe everyone is just simmering for the middle of the week? Who knows....one thing is certain.....I'm going nuts.....anybody got a padded cell I could borrow until Friday?

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazoo /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree Kaz. I thought there would be alot more going on in here. What's the deal?

appeal denied... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

seven, I'm sure we are both pretty leary of each other...as you know we have already met once this season, so we both pretty much knows what the other has in store for them. Unlike the SP vs. TC game...which is purely speculation on anyones part......these two know what it is going to take to win this ballgame. Like SP and TC, either one of these teams can win the game.....but it is pretty much a crap shoot as to which one. Oneida won the first time around, but they know they have to continue to play at their current level to win. Greenback probably feels they left things undone the first time around. They can, and will, ride the revenge factor, for all it is worth. I can't really say why there isn't a whole lot of banter going on with these two....maybe it will pick up as the game gets closer?!?! I'm sure they both want the chance to play either SP or TC.....it would be a honor to play either one. As our old boy Flair says, To be the Man you got to beat the Man!

Keesbball said the appeal was denied, but I'm curious why he followed it with that Icon? Is he playing around?

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

seven, I'm sure we are both pretty leary of each other...as you know we have already met once this season, so we both pretty much knows what the other has in store for them. Unlike the SP vs. TC game...which is purely speculation on anyones part......these two know what it is going to take to win this ballgame. Like SP and TC, either one of these teams can win the game.....but it is pretty much a crap shoot as to which one. Oneida won the first time around, but they know they have to continue to play at their current level to win. Greenback probably feels they left things undone the first time around. They can, and will, ride the revenge factor, for all it is worth. I can't really say why there isn't a whole lot of banter going on with these two....maybe it will pick up as the game gets closer?!?! I'm sure they both want the chance to play either SP or TC.....it would be a honor to play either one. As our old boy Flair says, To be the Man you got to beat the Man!

Keesbball said the appeal was denied, but I'm curious why he followed it with that Icon? Is he playing around?

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah, I kinda figured that. Both know each other and there's really not much to say at this time, but I'm sure it will pick up. You seem real knowledgable about OHS and Region 2 football, so I'll try to keep you entertained with a few questions if you don't mind.

1. How good is Bunky?

2. How long has Lambert been at OHS?

3. Did Dustin Posey play anywhere in college?

You may not be able to answer the last one. I don't know how far you go back. I just remeber him from the last time we were at Oneida. He was a very good player. I think it was right after the renovation to the Reservation. That was a packed house that night, I just hope we get a chance to experience it again.

Yeah, I kinda figured that. Both know each other and there's really not much to say at this time, but I'm sure it will pick up. You seem real knowledgable about OHS and Region 2 football, so I'll try to keep you entertained with a few questions if you don't mind.

1. How good is Bunky?

2. How long has Lambert been at OHS?

3. Did Dustin Posey play anywhere in college?

You may not be able to answer the last one. I don't know how far you go back. I just remeber him from the last time we were at Oneida. He was a very good player. I think it was right after the renovation to the Reservation. That was a packed house that night, I just hope we get a chance to experience it again.

Bunky is pretty good he threw the ball well last week in all the bad weather.

Lambert has been at OHS for 2 years as an assistant/DC and 2 more years as a head coach (this being his second). He grew up less than 10 miles down the road though and has lived in Scott County all his life.

No, Dustin did not play college football anywhere. He passed away less than a year ago after a long battle with cancer that startedwhen he was about 19 years old.

As for Kazam, he goes back well past that time frame! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Bunky is pretty good he threw the ball well last week in all the bad weather.

Lambert has been at OHS for 2 years as an assistant/DC and 2 more years as a head coach (this being his second). He grew up less than 10 miles down the road though and has lived in Scott County all his life.

No, Dustin did not play college football anywhere. He passed away less than a year ago after a long battle with cancer that startedwhen he was about 19 years old.

As for Kazam, he goes back well past that time frame! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Man....I'm sorry to hear that about Dustin. He may have been the best player we saw that year. I had no idea. Again I'm sorry.

Well its just tuesday and i am already bout to go crazy because i am so ready for friday night. I know it is goin to be a packed house at the Reservation and i hope that the game lives up to the hype which i believe it will. I know that this game will not have anything happen like the game against Grace last week. Because TL will not have that from anyone of his players. I wish the best of luck to Greenback but i think that the tribe is just to strong for kees again and the tribe moves on to the semis.

I don't know Toomey.....but he apparrently knows me!?!?! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> And since those questions were to entertain me, I'll answer them again.

Bunky makes the whole show go for the Cherokees. If his passing is effective, then that makes their running attack that much more dangerous. Your pass rush has to be very disciplined, because if you give Bunky a seam he can and does hurt you with his feet. I guess his only draw back is his size....he isn't the biggest of fellows.....which I'm sure hampers his vision over his linemen. (he does have a big heart though)

Lambert is in his second year and hopefully we can keep him here, but he is very good and the wolves are circling. If he stays he will be successful because the kids respect him tremendously. (something he earned) I know he has lived here forever, I just hope it stays that way. He is a good friend....he can call on me any time!!!!

Dustin lined up against an opponent that relentlessly took a toll on his body.....by the time he had lost his battle with cancer he was married and had a son. I can't think of a person in my life who went from such a strong and healthy young man that had been ravaged so quickly. Dustin was a great kid, I hope his son gets a chance to grow up and be just like is daddy! If he does, he'll probably ANCHOR one of the future lines here at OHS!

And Toomey is right.....I'm OLD School.....with the emphasis on old!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazatoro /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />