Oneida hosts Greenback

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! That game is over. This is Oneida vs. Greenback. Not to be rude but I really get tired of all the publicity y'all get. Its crazy! We beat you get over it. If you want to continue talkin about that game there is a total topic all about it. As for the me... I want to move on from that game and prepare for this one. I bet the other people on here do also.

You better prepare....

Oneida 50

Greenback 14

Don't be an idiot.

What you're seeing is a great deal of respect for Oneida. Even at full strength Oneida would be a hard nut to crack for Greenback, losing a two way senior starter makes the task more daunting, but nobody said impossible. Obviously the game will be played , Greenback coaches will come up with a plan for whatever personnel are available to give them the best chance of winning. If they don't get this player back they are counting on somebody else stepping up same as every other team would if they lost one of their go to guys.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Toucheeeeeee.....This will be a great game with 2 very good Teams...but I still think to much attention is being placed on one player. Good luck Friday night

A Sunbright, Wartburg fan here. Thanks for making our region look good guys. You both have great teams. So glad you Kees whipped Grace. I guess I'll have to go with Oneida by 14. Playing at home, plus they are running on all cylinders it seems. Good luck to both of you all.

It takes a lot of guts to admit you are a Wartburg/Sunbright fan!!!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And Smashmouth"s brain is about .27 oz. lighter up here, too! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Crap....I was looking forward to singing "Kum-ba-Ya"!

......you mean one of us has to play SP/TC........ /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Kazanity

Man, I've quoted a Viking movie and the Godfather! I was hoping the elevation thing might take off! Have to keep working!

Man, is it going to be this bad?? Good luck to both teams. It must be heartbreaking to know that whoever wins will play TC or SP!!

I disagree completely! What an incredible oppportunity to play the best team in the state.

But that game might as well be on the moon. This week its all Tomahawks and Arrows! Cant look past this game or you might not be playing at all.

I disagree completely! What an incredible oppportunity to play the best team in the state.

But that game might as well be on the moon. This week its all Tomahawks and Arrows! Cant look past this game or you might not be playing at all.

whooooooooooooooo! well said smashmouth!!!! whoooooooooo roll tribe roll

It takes a lot of guts to admit you are a Wartburg/Sunbright fan!!!!!!

You are right, we haven't had much to cheer about in awhile. We will have our day again sometime, like everyone. At least Wartburg moves down out of the likes of Alcoa, CAK, Loudon,Sweetwater. That was murder. It might take a few years, both will be back.