MCKENZIE @ LAKE COUNTY

Butchie

I sincerely doubt that is why they would follow our season from week one to now. I really don't think that the Pirates are really all that worried about any of us over here in the west (not that they won't be very well prepared to play any of us if that is what it ends up being). But the banter on here last season and the conduct at the game was 100% class from both sides and I suspect that has more to do with in than anything.

On the other hand I guess that would make sense!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Still most of us left over here in the West seem to be pretty even at this point so if that IS the case..........................

I assure you that is not the reason we follow you guys. Honestly I can't stand to see the same teams year in and year out (except for my own). I like for it to be mixed up a bit. I do wish Mckenzie the best of luck though. We went back and forth last year on these threads before the championship game, and then afterwards, I felt there was a lot of class shown between both teams and fans. That is why we follow. We respect Mckenzie and respect goes a long ways on these threads. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Good luck Rebels!!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, here it goes. I greatly respect the Falcons and can assure you that no one from McKenzie will be taking them lightly or overlooking them this Friday night. You have a very athletic group of skill-position players and an offense that could confuse Einstein. However, the Rebels should not have lost the first game, and I predict they will not let it happen again.

A lot of things happened in that first game that the Falcons can't count on in this one:

Our starting center gets injured mid-game and we struggle to get a good snap the rest of the game

We have 4 chances to convert 4th and 1 and fumble 4 times

This was our 1st time facing the A11 offense and at times we looked lost

I do think this will be a hard fought close ball game. But I also predict the Rebels team you see Friday night will be more disciplined, more focused, and more motivated than last time. I will say the Rebels pull away at the end and post a 41-30 victory.

Two small requests for this Friday night:

1. Have your local animal control officer handy to keep the K-9's off the field.

2. Tell your PA guy to GET A FREAKIN LIFE! (U R in the quarters. No one's buying the whole David vs. Goliath bit.)

Bigster You Need To Go Back And Read All These Posts. We All Said We Didn't Give Ya A Chance Last Time. This Time We Are gonna Support Our Team In It's Entireity. Lake Has A Team That Matches Well With Us. But Our Coach Will Prepare Us A Lot Better This Time.

So how good could LC really be, I mean they had to play Gleason to overtime to win, and no one on here ever mentioned Gleason in the round one match ups as even being there. lol

OK, here it goes. I greatly respect the Falcons and can assure you that no one from McKenzie will be taking them lightly or overlooking them this Friday night. You have a very athletic group of skill-position players and an offense that could confuse Einstein. However, the Rebels should not have lost the first game, and I predict they will not let it happen again.

A lot of things happened in that first game that the Falcons can't count on in this one:

Our starting center gets injured mid-game and we struggle to get a good snap the rest of the game

I do think this will be a hard fought close ball game. But I also predict the Rebels team you see Friday night will be more disciplined, more focused, and more motivated than last time. I will say the Rebels pull away at the end and post a 41-30 victory.

1. Have your local animal control officer handy to keep the K-9's off the field.

2. Tell your PA guy to GET A FREAKIN LIFE! (U R in the quarters. No one's buying the whole David vs. Goliath bit.)

their pa announcer was nothing this past Friday like he was When Gleason played LC the first time, I don't think it was the same guy.

As to your requests #1 What is an animal control officer? We are a poor county, we can't afford that for any length of time. We have one from time to time but it doesn't last. #2 Suggested earlier bring your mp3 player I don't think he is going anywhere. He does appear to have lightened up some but if you are paying that much attention to him I don't think you will notice it.

their pa announcer was nothing this past Friday like he was When Gleason played LC the first time, I don't think it was the same guy.

Same guy

Hmm, I Guess It Depends On Who Is Not Working Over At The Mosquito Breeding Facility.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> The Guru says.....Butchie needs a mosquito net, a can of OFF!, and a bug zapper. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Papa,

Right on the money w/ the center and 4 four fumbles. I think McKenzie will also have a advanatage in that for the last 2 weeks we have played two teams w/ tremendous speed. Vs. Manassas, you did not have just 2 or 3 speed burners, you had 11 on the field at all times at every position. We had not seen that the first time vs LC since our first UC meeting in week 4. But the biggest difference in the game the 1st time was the fumbles. I think the Rebels defense steps up and we win this game by atleast 2 td's.

Papa,

Right on the money w/ the center and 4 four fumbles. I think McKenzie will also have a advanatage in that for the last 2 weeks we have played two teams w/ tremendous speed. Vs. Manassas, you did not have just 2 or 3 speed burners, you had 11 on the field at all times at every position. We had not seen that the first time vs LC since our first UC meeting in week 4. But the biggest difference in the game the 1st time was the fumbles. I think the Rebels defense steps up and we win this game by atleast 2 td's.

And That's A Fact Jack. LOL Turnovers Kill Ya.