MCKENZIE @ LAKE COUNTY

Butchie

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what was that back in the day i have not heard that much out of them last few yr's

About 3 years ago won their first two games in the playoffs and were 1 play from beating eventual State Champs J.C.S...getting beat with just seconds left in the game..That same J.C.S. team went to Mt.Pleasant and ran rough shod over Mt.Pleasant and the great Marco Dailey..Seems like that ws the same Mt.Pleasant team that knocked Jo Byrns out of the playoffs...So ..Lake Co has done pretty well the past few seasons..!

lol wow don't take much to ring yo bell huh calm down ,,,but i can tell ya one thing you want have no cake walk on jb if the 2 meet the dungeon want be your favorite place to play ole butchie has been there a few time's if it's jb on this side we don't care who it is neither is worried alot because i think the 4 left here are prett equal you wanna see a defense jb has one /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

McKenzie and Union City has as good a defense as there is in West Tenn...Look at the McKenzie and Manassas score with Manassas having a Mr.Football candidate..Look at the Union City and McKenzie score last week...Most of us in Lake Co aren't worried about other teams defenses...We just worry about our defense !

WOW!! High tomorrow is going to be 39. Game time is going to be real football weather! THE FROZEN TUNDRA OF FALCON FIELD!

Duck and Butchie,

I don't know what time you guys are planning on leaving but I have heard several McKenzie folk say that they were very much pushing getting in last time and that was a 7:30 start. We are heading out around 4 or 4:30.

Go Rebels!!

MRP!!!